No announcement yet.

wow, i actually wrote a tune with my delay in mind

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow, i actually wrote a tune with my delay in mind

so i started this new side project with a girl i work with. kinda hip hop/rock thing. she really wants to be in a rock band, but just has too much soul for it. so she got 3 white boys to be her rythmn section, and here we are.

we had written a progression like 2 months ago, but she lost the tape and couldn't remember what it was. so i just came up with something new. started on acoustic, but it was the wrong texture. made it clean, then put the Deluxe Memory Man on it, and instant tone perfection. i'm really glad i got that damn pedal.

now if only i could figure out what the chords are...
    The Common Sense Mets Fan

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov, Newsweek (21 January 1980)

This thread sucks.
    I love you, you goober!

Required Reading

Originally Posted by Dew Knot Hump

For some reason I always thought "LOL" meant "lots of luck" and when a friends mother passed away awhile back I responded "LOL" to the email announcing it.

Originally Posted by Rada

gay.

Comment

You are now the Edge.
      My MYSPACE Page

My Soundclick Page

My YouTube Stuff

Comment

Clips?
        Originally Posted by requiem156

Dokken has no album called Storm of Dragons. If they did, the songs would all be about this one dragon who got his heart broken by a mean female dragon. The riffs and solos would be killing, though.

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X