No announcement yet.

**the Official Vin Diesel Thread**

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **the Official Vin Diesel Thread**

everything you want to tell us about Vin Diesel, post it here!

Vin Diesel showed Mario how to jump on the shell at the end of the first level.

Comment

When Vin Diesel breaks a mirror, he has seven years of free game rentals at Blockbuster.

Comment

There's only one thing I can say about Vin Diesel: I didn't know, that crap can be piled up that high!

Comment

It is not laughter that is the best medicine, but Vin Diesel.

Comment

Vin Diesel was the driving force behind the breakup of 'Ma Bell'...
            My name is Dave and I play guitar.

Comment

Vin Diesel is shadowed by an team of North Korean scientists who religiously collected every hair, skin flake, and speck of matter that dislodges itself from his body.

Comment

Vin Diesel has been spotted holding hands with He-Man, but he claims they are just "really good friends."

Comment

Vin Diesel is the result of North Korean nuclear weapon tests...

Comment

Vin Diesel is causing the expansion of the universe to accelerate using nothing but the sheer force of his mind, all because he gets a kick out of confusing those who work in the field of cosmology.

Comment

Everytime Vin Diesel masturbates God kills a Siberian Tiger.

Comment

Vin Diesel is not what you see.
                        My name is Dave and I play guitar.

Comment

Vin Diesel has re-designed the earth's geology, fossil record, and the universe itself to appear as if they've existed for billions of years, even though in reality God created them 5 thousand years ago.

Comment

The existence of Vin Diesel was predicted with astonishing accuracy by Nostradamus, who said, "One day there will be a guy who is supremely awesome and bald."

Comment

Vin Diesel once punched a man so hard, it killed his entire extended family and close friends.

Comment

Working...
                              X