No announcement yet.

OT...Temptation Is A Bitch....

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT...Temptation Is A Bitch....

Though I go on a four week vacation next week I decide today to not go to work and have a 'Do whatever you wanna do day'with my kids while their Mom's working...So we went bike riding twice and in between we went for a swim....They usually want to go to one of many lakes but this time they want to go to the local complex..Open swim from 3-4:30...It's a big place with a rink,gym etc...,The huge room has three pools,hot tub,diving boards and slides,etc...So we get there and start doing the usual swim thing..I look around at the aprox one hundred people...Fat girls,one or two that look like super models,the same old...Then BANG....I look around and someone that physically is my perfect type is giving me the smile...I'd say maybe 5'5",120 lbs.with pitch black hair half way down her back,small facial features,etc...Probably quite a bit younger than me,maybe 30...I'm guessing probably a single Mom because she had a small boy with her and had no rings on....So because I have my kids with me I'm doing the sunglasses on the beach thing pretending not to look,but I can't stop myself..The worst part is that everytime I look at her she's looking at me...I go over here,take a glance,she's lookin' at me...I go over there,take a glance,she's lookin' at me...I was playing with my girls in the deep end when I feel a head hit my bum and two hands around my waist and when I turn around it's her four inches from my face...She only smiled and said '"sorry" but she looked as if she wanted to muckle on to me......I'm leaving out many details....Why did her eyes have to look so wanting and her breath have to smell so ****************ing sweet??As hard as I tried not to think about it every time she got out of the pool I could taste the drops of water dripping from her fine ass...On Friday My wife and kids are flying to Ontario to visit for a week with one of my wifes very best friends....On Monday it's gonna be a real struggle to not fix myself up and head over to the pool just to see.....

Temptation Is A Real Bitch...
    While we're at it,let me say that you could fill two busses with the girls that I hit between 1982-1990...

"Music doesn't need to be great to be good...."

"You can't steal,what you can't feel"....Tom Petty

HCGB # 73

........__o
    ....._

Dad, no.

She is probably an axe murderer. Would you like your girls to do this with a married man?

That being said, that's pretty awesome. Take it as a compliment and proceed to eating pizza and wailing on guitar.
    Don't ask, what you can do you for your country
    Ask what your country can do for you

Comment

Originally posted by tompetty
      Though I go on a four week vacation next week I decide today to not go to work and have a 'Do whatever you wanna do day'with my kids while their Mom's working...So we went bike riding twice and in between we went for a swim....They usually want to go to one of many lakes but this time they want to go to the local complex..Open swim from 3-4:30...It's a big place with a rink,gym etc...,The huge room has three pools,hot tub,diving boards and slides,etc...So we get there and start doing the usual swim thing..I look around at the aprox one hundred people...Fat girls,one or two that look like super models,the same old...Then BANG....I look around and someone that physically is my perfect type is giving me the smile...I'd say maybe 5'5",120 lbs.with pitch black hair half way down her back,small facial features,etc...Probably quite a bit younger than me,maybe 30...I'm guessing probably a single Mom because she had a small boy with her and had no rings on....So because I have my kids with me I'm doing the sunglasses on the beach thing pretending not to look,but I can't stop myself..The worst part is that everytime I look at her she's looking at me...I go over here,take a glance,she's lookin' at me...I go over there,take a glance,she's lookin' at me...I was playing with my girls in the deep end when I feel a head hit my bum and two hands around my waist and when I turn around it's her four inches from my face...She only smiled and said '"sorry" but she looked as if she wanted to muckle on to me......I'm leaving out many details....Why did her eyes have to look so wanting and her breath have to smell so ****************ing sweet??As hard as I tried not to think about it every time she got out of the pool I could taste the drops of water dripping from her fine ass...On Friday My wife and kids are flying to Ontario to visit for a week with one of my wifes very best friends....On Monday it's gonna be a real struggle to not fix myself up and head over to the pool just to see.....

Tempation Is A Real Bitch...

"with pitch black hair half way down her back"

I'm not much for back hair myself

Comment

She's a man.

Comment

Originally posted by IamOne
          She's a man.

but his breath smelled so f'in sweet!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bixlmalta

"with pitch black hair half way down her back"

I'm not much for back hair myself
            Bwaha...That's quite clever...I laughed..
            While we're at it,let me say that you could fill two busses with the girls that I hit between 1982-1990...

HCGB # 73

........__o
            ....._

Comment

but his breath smelled so f'in sweet!!!

Yeah, and so does mine, what's your point?

Comment

only sucks if you fall in love..otherwise its just sex..

Comment

Here's a point...why don't you two tuity fruitys get out of my thread...

HCGB # 73

........__o
                  ....._

Comment

Originally posted by IamOne

Yeah, and so does mine, what's your point?

It must have been you!!!!!!!! Why did you pat his ass like that?

Comment

Its public, Its not yours. You shared a private moment with us all.

Comment

It must have been you!!!!!!!! Why did you pat his ass like that?

Just wanted to check if it was as firm as it looked.

and it was.

Comment

Ya gotta nip this thing in the bud.
                          The moral of the story is that none of us knows anything.

I left her in the sand,
                          just a burden in my hand...

Comment

Its public, Its not yours. You shared a private moment with us all.
                            agree...I did...for me real life will always bring on better tunes than fiction unless the person writing the fiction is very clever but then they usually always base it on some kind of real life...All in good fun....

HCGB # 73

........__o
                            ....._

Comment

Originally posted by tompetty
                              agree...I did...for me real life will always bring on better tunes than fiction unless the person writing the fiction is very clever but then they usually always base it on some kind of real life...All in good fun....

Yeah, so anyways what happened, did you **************** her? My attention span is too short to read such a long non fiction story.

Comment

Working...
                              X