Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

i just finished Harry Potter and a Half Blood Prince...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i just finished Harry Potter and a Half Blood Prince...

DAAAAMMMMNNNNN!!!!!!!!

Simply amazing...

this thread contains...
    SPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSP OILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOI LERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILE RSSPOILERS
    Check out my website and download my cd, Carousel @:
    www.johnmendozamusic.com
    www.myspace.com/johnmendozamusic

My Gear:
    PRS Custom 22 PURPLE
    PRS Custom 22 Vintage Yellow
    Peavey Wolfgang
    EB MM Morse y2k in PURPLE!!!!!
    Gibson LP Standard
    Ibanez Jem 7EAFX
    Fender Lonestar Strat
    Taylor 314CE
    EVH 5150 III MINI

XT Brotherhood

Buy my first CD
    http://cdbaby.com/cd/johnmendoza

I read two of those books.

I wish I had those hours of my life back.
    Thanks be to God for heavy metal! (But praise be to Satan.)

Originally Posted by Dew Knot Hump

I pretty much have the best ears in the business so if I say you sound like Animal Collective Jr then you do.

Web Hosting, VPS, Cloud Backup - http://www.packetforce.net - Coupon code "harm50" for 50% off

Comment

Best one so far.
      Originally Posted by Caulk Rocket

I love it when women fake an orgasm, so when I punch them in the face afterwords they can also fake not trying to cry.

OMG, are you crying because you came so hard?!

MAZI BEE MILITIA

Comment

I prefer adult books to childrens thankyou.

Just sayin....
        Originally Posted by Tom Fucherheigen

He is an adult now, but he is a child in the trousers.

Originally Posted by clay sails

This is essentially the same as married life, except that when you get married you share space with someone who washes your cum socks.

Comment

at least this one wasnt as long as the last one...
          not so much childrens books anymore, though, but they were always kinda dark in a way
          also it was fairly predictable...like...my friends werte positive that harry and ginny would get together, and ron and hermoine like each other...and dumbledore had to die sometime...and snape was evil obviously cause harrys always right...
          and at the end i bet harry will win but after a short speech die from his injuries...

still i like harry potter probly cause im growing up with them...
          ...and the circus leaves town

Comment

I read the first 2 HP books, then I started the 3rd and said to myself "why the hell am I reading this?"

haven't read any since then.
            http://www.kingsofthedrink.com/

Comment

arent those books for like 12 year olds? i was camping with a bunch of "friends" this weekend and this 32 year old dude and a 23 year old university graduate were reading it.......i was gonna recommend they try out Satanic Verses or Great Expectations or something as straightforward as I Am Charlotte Simmons, but they obviously aren't "there" yet......
              "Women's tricks are like government spy planes. The ones you know about aren't the ones' they're using."

Gainon10

Comment

Originally posted by ClashinmeRage
                arent those books for like 12 year olds? i was camping with a bunch of "friends" this weekend and this 32 year old dude and a 23 year old university graduate were reading it.......i was gonna recommend they try out Satanic Verses or Great Expectations or something as straightforward as I Am Charlotte Simmons, but they obviously aren't "there" yet......

Yah, people have a hard on for pop culture.

I've known PHDs that still watch Days of our Lives. WTF?!!?!?!?!?

oh, btw, I watch the Real World.
                http://www.kingsofthedrink.com/

Comment

Sometimes it's good just to read something lightweight for a bit of fun.

The HP books are pretty average, but geez, reading them doesn't automatically mean that you have poor taste or aren't intelligent enough to read "high" literature.

Comment

I took a break from reading Henry Miller to read the new one.

Dick.

Comment

Great Expectations

Great Expectations was almost entirely responsible for my seven years of borderline violent allergic reactions to British literature. However, Jude The Obscure recently did a lot to calm that sick feeling I get whenever someone mentions the former. I am much less likely to cringe at the phrase "Uncle Pumblechook" now. :^)

Allow me to say this one thing, though:

Dostoevsky 4eva, bitches.

(I need to get that tattooed on me somewhere.)
                      Reality is the original Rorschach.

Comment

Originally posted by The Eristic
                        Great Expectations was almost entirely responsible for my seven years of borderline violent allergic reactions to British literature. However, Jude The Obscure recently did a lot to calm that sick feeling I get whenever someone mentions the former. I am much less likely to cringe at the phrase "Uncle Pumblechook" now. :^)

Allow me to say this one thing, though:

Dostoevsky 4eva, bitches.

(I need to get that tattooed on me somewhere.)

I read Brothers Karamazov and that was enough for me. Great book, but the sort of thing you only read once in twenty years.

Umberto Eco pwns all.

Comment

What the hell? Only kids are allowed to read Potter? Then I guess only kids can read Lord of the Rings too.

I read the first Potter book awhile back. Youthful storyline & stuff, but the writing was far more mature than See Spot Run.

And it's kinda cool that all these young punks are getting all excited over literature.
                          www.keith-moore.net
                          All things guitar: Blog, jam tracks,
                          articles, lessons, stuff!

Comment

i liked order of the phenex better. The new one was alright, but it just didnt have as much story.

Comment

This was my second least favorite of the series, behind Chamber of Secrets. I would hate these books under almost any circumstances, but they mean a lot to me because I was like eleven or so when I first started reading the series. Like some dude before me, I was reading Miller when Harry Potter came out, so it's not like I am a typical tasteless teen that only appreciates pop culture. It's just fun to lose yourself in a simple plot and remember your adolescence every few years.
                              Jonathon Fisk.

Comment

Working...
                              X