X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest Rock Album of all time...Smokin

My opinion for the Best Rock Song thread was
    ----------------------------------------------

Avert a Human Pandemic…probable person-to-person spread of the H5N1 Avian Influenza virus.....do it today!

WHew! I'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks that R.I.P. Midgit.

Keep the company of those who seek the truth, and run from those who have found it.

-- Vaclav Havel

The Universe is unimaginably vast. For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

-- Carl Sagan

Life - the way it really is - is a battle not between Bad and Good but between Bad and Worse.

-- Joseph Brodsky

Comment

I've lots of faves....right now : Wishbone Ash - Argus
      "Really, you've been slaving over those analog washers and dryers long enough. It's time you went down to Sears and picked up a pair of the new Kenmore digital laundry machines. Tell the salesperson you saw this great 32-track model - no, it's not in the catalog. This Mitsubishi 800 32-track digital recorder was in... Patrick O'Hearn's laundry room?"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Handman
        My opinion for the Best Rock Song thread was
        Good deals with: "georgestrings," "Radiohead, lol," "Dr. Scottie C," "sonaboy," "elliseye," "FckStick Jones," "Outlier," "Polk Salad." "lowbrow," "rindgecore," "rparchen," "archer28," "dangolguitartec," "Mr. Goodbomb," "pinchegordo," "xopyc," "tincob," "waveman," "blueshawk1," "JoshuaTSP," "SPONGEBOB," "clarksean," "xtchc1978," "panoramic," "jimmyjameb0," "gschmittling," "C1993," "LUVSWATCH," "Markus RN," "imarks."

Comment

Originally posted by Chairborne

News account, December 2005:

"The water-borne brain-rotting disease was first noted in Virginia, it then swept westward, rotting every brain it encountered."

Avert a Human Pandemic…probable person-to-person spread of the H5N1 Avian Influenza virus.....do it today!

Comment

Originally posted by Chairborne

News account, December 2005:

"The water-borne brain-rotting disease was first noted in Virginia, it then swept westward, rotting every brain it encountered."

never heard it, have you?

Comment

WTF?
              "Really, you've been slaving over those analog washers and dryers long enough. It's time you went down to Sears and picked up a pair of the new Kenmore digital laundry machines. Tell the salesperson you saw this great 32-track model - no, it's not in the catalog. This Mitsubishi 800 32-track digital recorder was in... Patrick O'Hearn's laundry room?"

Comment

Originally posted by TDman
                WTF?

Hey TDman you have good taste in music

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Handman

Hey TDman you have good taste in music
                  Keep the company of those who seek the truth, and run from those who have found it.

-- Vaclav Havel

The Universe is unimaginably vast. For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

-- Carl Sagan

Life - the way it really is - is a battle not between Bad and Good but between Bad and Worse.

-- Joseph Brodsky

Comment

Haven't heard "Smokin" in its entirety, have heard "30 Days" many times, don't think it makes any "greatest ever" lists.
                    Good deals with: "georgestrings," "Radiohead, lol," "Dr. Scottie C," "sonaboy," "elliseye," "FckStick Jones," "Outlier," "Polk Salad." "lowbrow," "rindgecore," "rparchen," "archer28," "dangolguitartec," "Mr. Goodbomb," "pinchegordo," "xopyc," "tincob," "waveman," "blueshawk1," "JoshuaTSP," "SPONGEBOB," "clarksean," "xtchc1978," "panoramic," "jimmyjameb0," "gschmittling," "C1993," "LUVSWATCH," "Markus RN," "imarks."

Comment

Wrong.

It's this...

OR

this...

Part of The MAZI BEE MILTIA m/ m/

Les Pauls & Marshalls = Rock !!!

Originally Posted by Chicken Monkey

I'd imagine that putting it in Denise Richards has the heroin-like effect of making you realize the rest of your life isn't worth living. Maybe that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Forbidden
                        Wrong.

It's this...

OR

this...

Zeppelin....umm could be

Guns and Roses? never.....

Comment

-The Stig

Comment

Just got the On To Victory/Go For The Throat two pack CD. I really dig On to Victory. Almost as good as Smokin and Rockin the Fillmore. No Clem Clemson or Greg Ridley, in fact, the other guitar player is Bobby Tench of Jeff Beck Group vocal fame. This CD was just reissued at an affordable price.

But yeah, Smokin is pretty cool. I was recently listening to "I Wonder" and was blown away with the heaviness and intensity of the vox.

Comment

I gotta go with AC/DC's "Back In Black"
                              http://tiny-craft-leathershop.com

Comment

• Working...
                                X