Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Several Small Species Of Furry Animals Gathered Together In A Cave And Grooving...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Several Small Species Of Furry Animals Gathered Together In A Cave And Grooving...

...With a Pict

Yeah.
    There is nothing written here.
    Drôles de gens que ces gens-lÃ****!
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes

I'm on my way, from misery to happiness today. Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh. I'm on my way to what I want from this world, and years from now I'll make it to the next world. I'll do my best to do the best I can. Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh. To keep my feet from jumping from the ground dear. To keep my heart from jumping through my mouth dear. To keep the past, the past and not the present. To try and learn when you teach me a lesson.

HCONOB Founder (and member)
    HCOOM Founder (and member)

Winnie the Pooh

When you are a bear of very little brain, and you think of things, you find sometimes that a thing which seemed very thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

'ave not 'eard it in years

Comment

I love it when the Pict comes in and starts yelling and you can hear his voice echoing through the cave. It sounds really trippy. I just wish I could understand Gaelic. I have yet to meet anyone who knows what he is saying, although one forumite (I can't remember who) told me he had a friend years ago who claimed to speak Gaelic fluently. This guy told him the Pict was saying something to the effect of threatening the animals with sodomy if they didn't be quiet. The forumite also informed me that the guy who gave him this information was a pathological liar, so to this day neither he nor I know for sure.
      That which gives light must endure burning. - Viktor Frankel

Comment

Originally posted by Uzi Suicide 2029
        I love it when the Pict comes in and starts yelling and you can hear his voice echoing through the cave. It sounds really trippy. I just wish I could understand Gaelic. I have yet to meet anyone who knows what he is saying, although one forumite (I can't remember who) told me he had a friend years ago who claimed to speak Gaelic fluently. This guy told him the Pict was saying something to the effect of threatening the animals with sodomy if they didn't be quiet. The forumite also informed me that the guy who gave him this information was a pathological liar, so to this day neither he nor I know for sure.
        That may be the single greatest story ever told on HC!

Oh, and you should know i'm a pathalogical liar too.

I'm on my way, from misery to happiness today. Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh. I'm on my way to what I want from this world, and years from now I'll make it to the next world. I'll do my best to do the best I can. Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh. To keep my feet from jumping from the ground dear. To keep my heart from jumping through my mouth dear. To keep the past, the past and not the present. To try and learn when you teach me a lesson.

Winnie the Pooh

When you are a bear of very little brain, and you think of things, you find sometimes that a thing which seemed very thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

Comment

Originally Posted by Crab_Cake

That said I cannot stand animal cruelty, especially against friends of humanity. These include horses, dogs, chimps, and to a lesser extent dolphins.

Great band.

Originally Posted by sonik

little african girl machete gang victims

Everybody Hates Miserycast

Comment

Originally posted by Brocktoon

Originals:
            No Regrets Mogwai influenced instrumental.
            Surreal Existance Part I Ambient song. Eno meet Jeff Beck.
            Tears Something I came up with over Satriani's Tears in the Rain.
            Clouds of Reason. Guest solo by Iamone.
            Ender Will Save Us All. Very mellow tune.
            The Battle Of Acid Falls. LOTR inspired.
            Changes. Must Listen!
            The End of Eternity. Jammin.

Covers/Jams:
            Lazarus (Unplugged) Porcupine Tree cover.
            Enjoy The Silence. Depeche Mode cover.
            Slow and Easy. My interpretation of Satch's Slow and Easy.
            Down in a hole. Alice in chains cover.
            Jeff Beck jam! Iamone and me jam Jeff beck style.

XT Brotherhood

Comment

Originally posted by Orestus

That said I cannot stand animal cruelty, especially against friends of humanity. These include horses, dogs, chimps, and to a lesser extent dolphins.

Great band.

Comment

Originally posted by Brocktoon

I want to kill you.

Originals:
                No Regrets Mogwai influenced instrumental.
                Surreal Existance Part I Ambient song. Eno meet Jeff Beck.
                Tears Something I came up with over Satriani's Tears in the Rain.
                Clouds of Reason. Guest solo by Iamone.
                Ender Will Save Us All. Very mellow tune.
                The Battle Of Acid Falls. LOTR inspired.
                Changes. Must Listen!
                The End of Eternity. Jammin.

Covers/Jams:
                Lazarus (Unplugged) Porcupine Tree cover.
                Enjoy The Silence. Depeche Mode cover.
                Slow and Easy. My interpretation of Satch's Slow and Easy.
                Down in a hole. Alice in chains cover.
                Jeff Beck jam! Iamone and me jam Jeff beck style.

XT Brotherhood

Comment

Originally posted by WulfmanJax
                  ...With a Pict

Yeah.

i have come to the conclusion that he is some form of god. no mere mortal has that many guitars/pedals/amp/anything. "It boggles my mind. His collection is the most glorious and true expression of GAS.To each his own though. Amazing collection of beauties. It takes some seriously messed up OCD to compile a collection like that.I hate BBreaker. Damn, I hate him.Suck it.We learned that bbreaker is some sort of god. A god of whine.fk this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bbreaker

Awwwwwwww. I want to just eat them up.... just throw them in the oven, cook em to a low simmer and serve em up.

Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving With a Pict
                      Roger Waters

Aye an' a bit of Mackeral settler rack and ruin
                      ran it doon by the haim, 'ma place
                      well I slapped me and I slapped it doon in the side
                      and I cried, cried, cried.

The fear a fallen down taken never back the raize and then Craig Marion,
                      get out wi' ye Claymore out mi pocket a' ran doon, doon the middin stain
                      picking the fiery horde that was fallen around ma feet.
                      Never he cried, never shall it ye get me alive
                      ye rotten hound of the burnie crew. Well I snatched fer the blade O my
                      Claymore cut and thrust and I fell doon before him round his feet.

Aye! A roar he cried frae the bottom of his heart that I would nay fall
                      but as dead, dead as 'a can be by his feet; de ya ken?

...and the wind cried back.

[in English] Thank You

Sorry, missed a little bit the first time.
                      Well, Stanley, this is a fine mess you have gotten us into this time.

Comment

Originally posted by uberpict
                        Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving With a Pict
                        Roger Waters

Aye an' a bit of Mackeral settler rack and ruin
                        ran it doon by the haim, 'ma place
                        well I slapped me and I slapped it doon in the side
                        and I cried, cried, cried.

The fear a fallen down taken never back the raize and then Craig Marion,
                        get out wi' ye Claymore out mi pocket a' ran doon, doon the middin stain
                        picking the fiery horde that was fallen around ma feet.
                        Never he cried, never shall it ye get me alive
                        ye rotten hound of the burnie crew. Well I snatched fer the blade O my
                        Claymore cut and thrust and I fell doon before him round his feet.

Aye! A roar he cried frae the bottom of his heart that I would nay fall
                        but as dead, dead as 'a can be by his feet; de ya ken?

...and the wind cried back.
                        Wow, that's either fantabulously brilliant, or incredibly idiotic.

Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Roger seems to have a bit of the warrior poet in him. Still doesn't explain why the Pict's in a cave grooving with several species of small furry animals but the lyrics are pretty cool on their own.

Comment

I want to kill you.

go ahead. i have no feelings

:lobotomized:

Great band.

Comment

I want to kill you.

Well why don't you "get out wi' ye Claymore out mi pocket a' ran doon, doon the middin stain" and get it over with.

Comment

Working...
                              X