Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just bought two Gov't Mule CD's

I like them enough that i wanted to legally contribute to the band and legally own a piece of the band.
    Originally posted by
    also, most pissed off, energetic drummer you're ever likely to see. his guitarist described it as "beating his way out of his mother's **** every time he plays"

One of a handful of bands putting out decent music these days...
    Good deals http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...1#post45270390

YoutubeJams http://www.youtube.com/user/sixblade...4?feature=mhee

Comment

im not diggin the 95 album "gov't mule" so much.

i really like deja voodoo.

i have most of their mp3's including a lot of the ones on these cd's.

i just wanted to contribute to such a great band.

and there not gonna die anytime soon either, they seem pretty young.

by boys santana and clapton are getting up there.
      Originally posted by
      also, most pissed off, energetic drummer you're ever likely to see. his guitarist described it as "beating his way out of his mother's **** every time he plays"

Comment

Deja Voodoo ****************ing rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Europa760
          im not diggin the 95 album "gov't mule" so much.

i really like deja voodoo.

odd, i had the reverse response. i got the first album when it came out and was blown away. how could 3 guys make that sound with like 2 overdubs on the entire record? the second album, dose, was an extension of that. after that, the production got slicker and i didn't like it as much. the songs are good for the most part, i just don't like the production. then after woody died and they did the guest bassist on every track thing, i wasn't so into it.

that said, those guys put on one of the best rock shows in the business.
          The Common Sense Mets Fan

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov, Newsweek (21 January 1980)

Comment

Working...
          X