No announcement yet.

OT: long hair?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: long hair?

I've had hair that was a little longish, just above my shoulders, but damn, it seems like a lot of people have hair that's ****************ing LONG. I tend to like shortish hair for myself (and to be honest, usually I think it looks better on most guys; no offence intended), and I always felt like if I grew long hair, being someone that likes epic guitar solos, lots of distortion, harmonized leads, and all that good stuff... The long hair would just push it over the edge of insanity, and I would never laid.

But this thread isn't about that. I want to see the long hair, and I want to hear other people's opinions. I don't know why. Must be boredom.
    http://biblerants.blogspot.com/

I have long hair.
    I am very offended by your slander of our group, and fully intend to sue you should you not apologize for this hateful slur.

Just Kidding

I guess it's about taste, and i think that people with long hair tend to look better with guitars in their hands, but it's not as though it makes you a better player.
    Animals are just something invented by plants to move seeds around.

Comment

long hair works for some people, but when you start getting older and it starts thinning a bit and getting brittle cut that **************** off.

Comment

I'm currently in the process of growing my hair out. The only thing is I have very thick, wavy hair ... so this shall be interesting.
        The Gear
        Schecter Loomis NT
        Schecter 006 Elite
        Epiphone Les Paul Standard
        Agile Interceptor Pro
        Washburn Tabu
        Laney TT412A
        --------------------------------------
        Good Deals With: joelbah, Lonnie99, smith10210

Comment

believe me i look like a goon with short hair, i get alot more p.... with my hair long and when i play it does make it that more intense. i think that rock should be about the music, but also the show. i mean who wants to go see someone just like themselves just standing there. rock should imho be exicting to watch and hear, when my hair gets going you can feel the crowd let go to.
          5 STAR GENERAL OF THE SG ARMY
          http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=1232460
          "WE ROCK THE WORLD"

great dealings with: jj pistols, Mr. goodbomb +1, splendor, puckman, mike fiasco +1, johnny z, minitruth, alley trash, teamodave, sxyryan, GUITAR HEEL, twisty571

definition of expert= an "ex" is something that once was. a "spurt" is a drip under pressure

the work begins again, the hope rise's a new,The dream lives on. E.M.Kennedy

Comment

I had long hair for about 10 years, but I got tired of it and also grew tired of security following me in every store that I went in...
            Good deals http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...1#post45270390

YoutubeJams http://www.youtube.com/user/sixblade...4?feature=mhee

Comment

Originally posted by leopardstar
              i think that rock should be about the music, but also the show. i mean who wants to go see someone just like themselves just standing there. rock should imho be exicting to watch and hear, when my hair gets going you can feel the crowd let go to.
              I suppose you do look ok with long hair. I probably look like more of a goof because I am super skinny.

I wear this instead, low, so they can't see my eyes. I get treated like a rockstar afterwards, so I guess it works.
              http://biblerants.blogspot.com/

Comment

I've got long hair, but the witness protection program prevents me from posting a pic.

Comment

i been trying to grow mine out for about seven months. got tired of looking like an aryan/jarhead. if only i remembered when exactly it was i last got a haircut...i would like to get to where i can wear in a tail when i go to work.

heres a fresh "haircut photo" to monitor our progress.
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/el_spenno/haircutpic.jpg
                  forgive the goofyness. i just cant handle looking stern in my photo's.

best part is, my job allows it. theres a few others with some hair. its facial hair they throw a fit about.
                  G.G. Allin was the second coming of Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by machine gunner
                    I had long hair for about 10 years, but I got tired of it and also grew tired of security following me in every store that I went in...

I had long hair when I worked at walmart... some old lady came up behind me and said "ma'am?" I ignored her... she repeated it, I continued to ignore. finally she tapped me on the shoulder and when i turned around, she turned all shades of red and went into super apology mode.

nothing could really top the **************** I took from my granddad, retired military dude for it. It wasn't enough that I wouldn't join his beloved navy but did I also have to be a damn good for nothing hippie?

I have short hair now, really short and I like to keep it that way. It's less maintnance and it's not so damn hot all the time... I'd say girls were about 50/50 with the hair. Some liked it short some liked it long.
                    Originally Posted by eloydrummerboy

On average woodchucks weigh 4.5 - 9 lbs. I weigh 160 lbs and when I just started, I could maybe drink 7 beers and be pretty drunk. Chugging, will get you drunk faster so I'm saying I could have chugged 5 beers. Using the beer to weight relationships that have been taught to me in drivers education, we derive the equation 160/9 = 5/x. Solving for X we can estimate that if a woodchuck could chug bud, he'd be able to chug .28 Buds before passing out and getting drawn on by fellow woodchucks.

Comment

my hair is too thick

plus I dont want to go through that awkward mullet stage

it's not buzzed, but its not long either, I'd say its a little shorter than Scary Man's
                      MY GUITARS

Comment

Originally posted by hondro
                        my hair is too thick

plus I dont want to go through that awkward mullet stage

it's not buzzed, but its not long either, I'd say its a little shorter than Scary Man's

i went through the semi-mullet stage. all i did about it was have the back chopped off.

i rather look like a fag than joe dirt imho.
                        G.G. Allin was the second coming of Christ.

Comment

I had for most of my life, from the first time my mom cut my hair, grew my hair, which is loosely curled and straightens out about 40% longer than it hangs normally when dry, between shoulder length and 4-6 inches longer than that, but it looks like a lions main when it's past my shoulders. I recently gave it a good cropping, which I do about every 5-10 years between letting it grow out and keeping it manageable around my eyes so I can see.
                          I am an American, Chicago born—Chicago, that somber city—and go at things as I have taught myself, free-style, and will make the record in my own way: first to knock, first admitted; sometimes an innocent knock, sometimes a not so innocent. —Saul Bellow, The Adventures of Augie March (1953)

"Thus, the beginning players Echo Ability, involving reproduction or mimicry, is a purely imitative skill and hence is placed at the beginning or easiest part of the scale. ...at the opposite end of the scale is creative talent"
                          Anything cool, funny, useful or interesting in this post or reply which is not atributted to a specific author is the sole property of Paragraph51 and is copyright and availble for use only upon written consent of the author.

UsedInk
                          KRONK

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel Leader
                            I've got long hair, but the witness protection program prevents me from posting a pic.

I think it's better for all of us.

Ummm... my hair isn't long yet... i've only been out of the army 10 months

It's not short either and won't be... at least until it will be a matter of life or sex.

d.
                            Originally Posted by The Doors

This is the end.

Comment

My hair was down to my ass a month ago.

I got it cut, though. It's shoulder length, now. I like it better -- It looks too messy when it gets long, not to mention all the split ends.
                              Kiss Me Deadry

Comment

Working...
                              X