Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the a-hole guitarist that got my ass kicked on this board?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the a-hole guitarist that got my ass kicked on this board?

Last night, me and a few of my buds are out doing the town. We always end up at this one place where this guy plays a pretty decent set. He's usually really cool and I half suspect that the only reason the bar has him back is because me and my buds come in every Wednesday.

Anyways, last night I was a little buzzed and the guitar-boy took another ****************in' break. So there are some women there, and I want to impress, but there's no music, so I go up to the mic and say to the women, "Do you wash your pants with Windex? 'cause I can see myself in 'em." Dudes, it killed and they were all flirtin' with us and **************** and then my pal Rick bumps a guitar or somethin' and the ****************in' guitarist is all up in my grill screamin' at me like I just screwed his wife and the chicks are lookin' at me and I can't get dissed in front of them so I hold my ground and the sissy ****************ing quits. Next thing I know, everyone's sayin' its my fault and I say "**************** it is" and BAM, somebody punches me in the head! So I punch back, only I hit my other pal and now he's pissed and we all go outside, and some ****************er hits me from behind and I get hit by ****************ing bus. Luckily, the wheels missed me, but as I got up a dumptruck comes barreling down on me and nails me bad.

I woke up in the hospital but it isn't so bad for being hit a by a truck and a bus.

So is that damned guitarist in here? Because he owes me a drink next wednesday.
    www.kingsofthedrink.com

Originally Posted by Prages

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Originally Posted by tiger roach

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Originally Posted by gennation

Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

wtf?!

Originally Posted by 44deluxe

There are no mistakes in teh world of fudge. Just different kinds of right.

Comment

well done
      Check out my website and download my cd, Carousel @:
      www.johnmendozamusic.com
      www.myspace.com/johnmendozamusic

My Gear:
      PRS Custom 22 PURPLE
      PRS Custom 22 Vintage Yellow
      Peavey Wolfgang
      EB MM Morse y2k in PURPLE!!!!!
      Gibson LP Standard
      Ibanez Jem 7EAFX
      Fender Lonestar Strat
      Taylor 314CE
      EVH 5150 III MINI

XT Brotherhood

Buy my first CD
      http://cdbaby.com/cd/johnmendoza

Comment

uhh.. keep on truckin'?
        ...That's what she said.

Soundclick

Originally Posted by LeftyTom

I wouldn't want to be in any woman who wants me in her.

Originally Posted by Brocktoon

[Baron85's nickname:] Mommy's Little Man

Originally Posted by dmn23

I may not know how to play it or program it, but it makes the "studio" look sufficiently enough like a spaceship that I feel my money was well spent.

Comment

...and when you got home you discovered your nephew threw your Les Paul into a pond right?
          Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
          -Thomas Jefferson

The priests of the different religious sects...dread the advance of science as witches do the approach of daylight, and scowl on the fatal harbinger announcing the subdivision of the duperies on which they live.
          - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Hah! I knew you were spinning a yarn when I got to the part about the chicks thinking the windex joke was funny.
            Brian

"it aint nothin' but a jam"
            -Jimi Hendrix 10-10-68

Comment

not bad, at least not your normal pedestrian tact

Comment

got any pics of yer fridge? I'm hungry
                The new kid friendly mother approved LR

Comment

Last night, me and a few of my buds are out doing the town. We always end up at this one place where this guy plays a pretty decent set. He's usually really cool and I half suspect that the only reason the bar has him back is because me and my buds come in every Wednesday.

Anyways, last night I was a little buzzed and the guitar-boy took another ****************in' break. So there are some women there, and I want to impress, but there's no music, so I go up to the mic and say to the women, "Do you wash your pants with Windex? 'cause I can see myself in 'em." Dudes, it killed and they were all flirtin' with us and **************** and then my pal Rick bumps a guitar or somethin' and the ****************in' guitarist is all up in my grill screamin' at me like I just screwed his wife and the chicks are lookin' at me and I can't get dissed in front of them so I hold my ground and the sissy ****************ing quits. Next thing I know, everyone's sayin' its my fault and I say "**************** it is" and BAM, somebody punches me in the head! So I punch back, only I hit my other pal and now he's pissed and we all go outside, and some ****************er hits me from behind and I get hit by ****************ing bus. Luckily, the wheels missed me, but as I got up a dumptruck comes barreling down on me and nails me bad.

I woke up in the hospital but it isn't so bad for being hit a by a truck and a bus.

So is that damned guitarist in here? Because he owes me a drink next wednesday.
                  Danny Lannon has moved on in his life.
                  tlbonehead@yahoo.com
                  www.myspace.com/tbone_tommy
                  -For Sale:
                  -set of GFS Dream 90s- gold and black pearl- $40 shipped in the cont. US
                  -(2) Celestion G12M-70 16 ohm guitar speakers in good condition $40 ea. + shipping.
                  - Vox VT15 Valvetronix very clean - $85 + shipping
                  - Hughes Kettner Edition Tube 20 (the early Voxy sounding one) Sounds & looks good. $250 + shipping. SOLD
                  - Crate Palomino V8 - 10" Celestion - Very clean - on Ebay (sold)

Comment

Ha ha...If it's real then cool..
                    Made up,then Ha ha...

Either way,who goes out partying on a Tuesday? Even back in my hay day,(80's),when people 'REALLY' partied,we didn't start until Thurs...Perhaps we really partied??
                    While we're at it,let me say that you could fill two busses with the girls that I hit between 1982-1990...

"Music doesn't need to be great to be good...."

"You can't steal,what you can't feel"....Tom Petty

HCGB # 73

........__o
                    ....._

Comment

if it's true then you deserve it for:

*getting up onstage in the 1st place.

*making that stupid windex "quip"

*one of your entourage bumping that guys guitar

*acting like a bunch of drunken ****************************s in general

good deals with: kpd78, kid A, sg1, chucknorris1982, red riviera, pott, heartfelt dawn

Comment

Cute story.
                        PM me about Online One-on-One Guitar Lessons, via Skype and Paypal
                        http://lessons.mikedodge.com
                        http://www.mikedodge.com
                        http://forum.mikedodge.com

Hint for online instructors...play the example in it's entirety, THEN talk about it for 5 minutes.

The only good liberal is a...well, we're still trying to figure out the answer to that one.

Uma is a motorik.

Comment

He's over in the Amp forum whining about it. Fo real.

Comment

You're one of those drunken ****************************s that thinks everyone finds funny, but you're the only one laughing.

Comment

Pretending is fun.
                              DrunkPunk

*Inventor and master of the ginandtonic scale

It's the song, stupid.

Comment

Working...
                              X