Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gargamel - hungry for Smurfs or something more sinister?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gargamel - hungry for Smurfs or something more sinister?

Do you think Gargamel just wanted to eat some Smurfs because he was hungry, or was he a radical idealist who believed the Smurfs were an inferior race that needed to be exterminated? Do you think Gargamel was just hungry, or was he trying to implement his own twisted version of the Final Solution?

Smurf's are tasty treats!
    Originally Posted by weebz

There's 2 types of people in this world. Civilians and Experts. JJ is the expert, the rest of us are cilvilians.

Originally Posted by LoopQuantum

OTOH, Nickelback is in my town tomorrow night. woot.

Comment

I think it was a mixture of the 2. I mean, if you can combine a Holocaust with a nice home cooked meal, why not take advantage?
      http://www.kingsofthedrink.com/

Comment

I like 'em deep fried with some tartar sauce.
        We were just trying to write songs about prostitutes and lesbians, that's all. - Paul McCartney

Comment

I didn't like the smurfs.

Who remembers those little dogs who lived in a castle?

Comment

Do you think Gargamel just wanted to eat some Smurfs because he was hungry, or was he a radical idealist who believed the Smurfs were an inferior race that needed to be exterminated? Do you think Gargamel was just hungry, or was he trying to implement his own twisted version of the Final Solution?

Actually, Gargamel was more of a greedy capitolist. Being a sorcerer, he could turn smurfs into gold. That was his whole goal. There's big dollars in little blue pelts. He created Smurfette to lure the male smurfs too him. She was a black-haired abomination. Papa smurf turned her good, and thus her hair turned blonde.
            Thus showing the true Nazi message behind the Smurfs:

Blonde-haired, blue-skinned smurfs are better than swarthy black-haired Jew smurfs, and all shall be ruled by a supreme dictator: Pappa "Adolf" Smurf.

Comment

Actually, Gargamel was more of a greedy capitolist. Being a sorcerer, he could turn smurfs into gold. That was his whole goal. There's big dollars in little blue pelts. He created Smurfette to lure the male smurfs too him. She was a black-haired abomination. Papa smurf turned her good, and thus her hair turned blonde.
              Thus showing the true Nazi message behind the Smurfs:

Blonde-haired, blue-skinned smurfs are better than swarthy black-haired Jew smurfs, and all shall be ruled by a supreme dictator: Pappa "Adolf" Smurf.

This is true. You can read all about it in Mein Smurpf.
              We were just trying to write songs about prostitutes and lesbians, that's all. - Paul McCartney

Comment

in germany the smurfs are called schtrumpfs or something

Comment

I think it was a mixture of the 2. I mean, if you can combine a Holocaust with a nice home cooked meal, why not take advantage?

Don't know why... but I'm still laughing!
                  Campbell UK-1
                  http://www.campbellamerican.com/abou...erican_guitars

NEA Klon Klone
                  https://www.facebook.com/NatickElectricalApparatus

Best Guitar Cable money can buy GUITARTEC REPAIR at Barnstorm Music 98 Main St. (Rt. 109) Medway, MA 401 352-4653

Comment

This is true. You can read all about it in Mein Smurpf.

Comment

Working...
                    X