Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Having no working mouse when on GJ is excruciating.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having no working mouse when on GJ is excruciating.

I've spent nearly 30 minutes just navigating the damn web to find this pic of Liz Phair for you people and posting this thread.

Originally Posted by British Journalist

Mr. Ghandi, what do you think about Western Civilization?

Originally Posted by M.Ghandi

I think it would be a good idea.

it was worth it

Comment

Stupid cunt.

Comment

How about a pic of Alicia Silverstone now?

Comment

ha, when my mouse starts to act up i cut it's freaking tail off, then tell the ol' lady we're going to K-mart.
          i also take my F'd up printers out tie them to a tree and shoot them. very gratifing
          5 STAR GENERAL OF THE SG ARMY
          http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=1232460
          "WE ROCK THE WORLD"

great dealings with: jj pistols, Mr. goodbomb +1, splendor, puckman, mike fiasco +1, johnny z, minitruth, alley trash, teamodave, sxyryan, GUITAR HEEL, twisty571

definition of expert= an "ex" is something that once was. a "spurt" is a drip under pressure

the work begins again, the hope rise's a new,The dream lives on. E.M.Kennedy

Comment

Well I for one, applaud your hard work and dedication
            My YouTube channel

Comment

I am glad to see my travail was appreciated. The stupid wireless mouse got knocked off the desk, batteries flew out, and after putting them in, it seems the damn thing refuses to reconnect. The idea about physically destroying the stupid gadget is getting more and more tempting by the second.
              Originally Posted by British Journalist

Mr. Ghandi, what do you think about Western Civilization?

Originally Posted by M.Ghandi

I think it would be a good idea.

Comment

ha, when my mouse starts to act up i cut it's freaking tail off, then tell the ol' lady we're going to K-mart.
                i also take my F'd up printers out tie them to a tree and shoot them. very gratifing

Comment

so the tab button is your new best friend?
                  My Band - http://www.myspace.com/orcastraightahead

Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRMy7H72xt0

Comment

Touchpad FTW!

Comment

Touchpad FTW!

You mean, as on a laptop? Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the fact that it's there, but using it for extended amounts of time is like a recipe for extra-special RSI with a side order of carpal tunnel syndrome and general mind numbingly excruciating wrist pain... imo.

Comment

You mean, as on a laptop? Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the fact that it's there, but using it for extended amounts of time is like a recipe for extra-special RSI with a side order of carpal tunnel syndrome and general mind numbingly excruciating wrist pain... imo.

I haven't used a mouse with my laptop (don't have a desk top computer at home) in years.

I do use the keyboard a lot, though (to scroll, switch between windows, browse folders, etc).

Comment

haha

I wouldn't have a clue how to operate a computer without a mouse.

Comment

I hate using the touchpad on my laptop, its so uncomfortable and inconvenient compared to a proper mouse. Also, you cant play fps games without a mouse
                            Shotgun Royale

last.fm

Comment

haha

I wouldn't have a clue how to operate a computer without a mouse.

tab button my friend.

and if for some reason you have a mouse but no keyboard theres an onscreen keyboard in windows somewhere.
                              My Band - http://www.myspace.com/orcastraightahead

Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRMy7H72xt0

Comment

Working...
                              X