Old n00b

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old n00b

Howdy,

I used to hang here a lot, thought I'd try to get back into it. There were different forums back then than exist today. This one looks the most like the old place, so here I am.

Anyone still here from the old days remember me?

Nope.

-G
    <blank>

Comment

Maybe
      [SIZE="2"]Guitar Gear: Gibson '61 RI SG, Dean Cadillac Select, Charvel 475 Special, BC Rich NJ Bich, Gibson Faded V, MIM Strat, Warmoth Tele, LP Copy, Yamaha Acoustic, VHT Pittbull Fifty/ST, VOX VT30, Blackheart BH5H, '72 Hiwatt 4123 Cab, Traynor TS-50, POD XT, 16 ohm THD Hotplate, 80's Peavey Rage combo, Boss ME-50, Russian Big Muff, Graphic Fuzz
      Bass Gear: Fender P Bass (MIM), SX SJB-75C, SX SBG2, Traynor MonoBlock II, Yorkville 410B, SWR Basic 2 Way

Comment

Great name, great avatar, mr crappy monkey

Comment

Maybe

Long time no see either. Still listening to teh doom and stoner?
          Originally Posted by Tom Fucherheigen

He is an adult now, but he is a child in the trousers.

Originally Posted by clay sails

This is essentially the same as married life, except that when you get married you share space with someone who washes your cum socks.

Comment

Hey, Doc, nice to see you on the wrong side of the tracks!

A fool can toss a stone into a pond which a thousand wise men cannot retrieve...

Don't be fatuous, Jeffrey.

Comment

Lond time no see either. Still listening to teh doom and stoner?

You betcha I just got the new High on Fire CD (Death is this communion) off of a friend and it kicks ass... and I've got tickets to go see Down and High on Fire in October.

And thanks Doc.... Gotta love Barbarella
              [SIZE="2"]Guitar Gear: Gibson '61 RI SG, Dean Cadillac Select, Charvel 475 Special, BC Rich NJ Bich, Gibson Faded V, MIM Strat, Warmoth Tele, LP Copy, Yamaha Acoustic, VHT Pittbull Fifty/ST, VOX VT30, Blackheart BH5H, '72 Hiwatt 4123 Cab, Traynor TS-50, POD XT, 16 ohm THD Hotplate, 80's Peavey Rage combo, Boss ME-50, Russian Big Muff, Graphic Fuzz
              Bass Gear: Fender P Bass (MIM), SX SJB-75C, SX SBG2, Traynor MonoBlock II, Yorkville 410B, SWR Basic 2 Way

Comment

I don't trust you bayou boys.
                HCGJ Hyperbolic Race Traitor of the Year 2008

Originally Posted by Captain Scully

wayne vinson was sitting in seat 18c crying like a bitch.

i had to carry that softy out under my arm. if times got desperate he was going to be our raft.

he was wanting to store a bogner shiva in the coat closet. i later ate my lunch off that overpriced piece of **************** while i was sitting on the tail fin waiting for the rescue boats.

Originally Posted by mattoverb

omg I just noticed this thread has a vampire.

Comment

Hale, steadfast FON!

Chuck, yeah we bayou folk are a slippery lot.

Comment

You betcha I just got the new High on Fire CD (Death is this communion) off of a friend and it kicks ass... and I've got tickets to go see Down and High on Fire in October.

And thanks Doc.... Gotta love Barbarella

High on Fire are playing literally 30 yards from my door at a club in london in 5 days.
                    Originally Posted by Tom Fucherheigen

He is an adult now, but he is a child in the trousers.

Originally Posted by clay sails

This is essentially the same as married life, except that when you get married you share space with someone who washes your cum socks.

Comment

Comment

Hey that mushrooom patch looks familiar

Comment

I remember you from the days when I was known as Pa_Pothole.

Anyhows, You need to make your ass over to the Coverfest threads.

Welcome Back.
                          Originally Posted by Expressway to yr Skull

Some things just can't be apologized enough for. James Blunt is one of them.

Comment

Whatever happened to Sam_Therapy?

If you know.
                            Originally Posted by Expressway to yr Skull

Some things just can't be apologized enough for. James Blunt is one of them.

Comment

Thanks, Knox, I remember you as well.

Sam was offline for a long time, but he just recently started posting again. I'll tell him you asked, he'll probably put in an appearance

Comment

Working...
                              X