Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spent last evening trolling my wife's Mom's group page...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyB
    View Post

what webboard is this?

It's easy enough to find. I found it, & it's boring chick dreck, except for the sex talk that tiltsta's posting here.

Comment

• Check this one out:

Uggh. My weekend is ruined. DH's music friends, "his band", are coming over on Saturday.

Toddler - Jan 8th, 2008 90pm

is that like the video game?

- Jan 8th, 2008 90pm

NCM?

- Jan 8th, 2008 91pm

NCM?? What is that?

- Jan 8th, 2008 92pm

are those your initials?

- Jan 8th, 2008 94pm

It's one day - suck it up

- Jan 8th, 2008 91pm

so go out

- Jan 8th, 2008 91pm

Well they usually are here for like 12 hours or so...but I will try to be away

- Jan 8th, 2008 92pm

This means they will make terrible noise, smoke cigars, drink all my liqour and generally make a huge mess of my garage

- Jan 8th, 2008 91pm

your garage? seriously who cares

- Jan 8th, 2008 92pm

Well, one of the guys, the guitar player I think, is always checking me out. he talks to me and looks me straight in the boobs

Ahaaaaaa that's some funny ****************.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by CGord
        View Post

Well, one of the guys, the guitar player I think, is always checking me out. he talks to me and looks me straight in the boobs

Here's the thing women don't understand - the whole band is checking out her boobs. It's just that the guitar player is the only one dumb enough to get caught.
        We were just trying to write songs about prostitutes and lesbians, that's all. - Paul McCartney

Comment

View Post

Check this one out:

Uggh. My weekend is ruined. DH's music friends, "his band", are coming over on Saturday.

Toddler - Jan 8th, 2008 90pm

is that like the video game?

- Jan 8th, 2008 90pm

NCM?

- Jan 8th, 2008 91pm

NCM?? What is that?

- Jan 8th, 2008 92pm

are those your initials?

- Jan 8th, 2008 94pm

It's one day - suck it up

- Jan 8th, 2008 91pm

so go out

- Jan 8th, 2008 91pm

Well they usually are here for like 12 hours or so...but I will try to be away

- Jan 8th, 2008 92pm

This means they will make terrible noise, smoke cigars, drink all my liqour and generally make a huge mess of my garage

- Jan 8th, 2008 91pm

your garage? seriously who cares

- Jan 8th, 2008 92pm

Ahaaaaaa that's some funny ****************.

yeah, that was me. I was thinking about who to post was the guy checking out the boobs. I was going to say something like, ' I don't even know the guys name, everyone calls him Frets". Thread didn't really take off, so I was going to let it cook for a little while. I was going to expand it to include most of the regulars here doing terrible things...but it didn't et enough people interested in the thread.

Comment

• ROFL

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by tiltsta
              View Post

yeah, that was me. I was thinking about who to post was the guy checking out the boobs. I was going to say something like, ' I don't even know the guys name, everyone calls him Frets". Thread didn't really take off, so I was going to let it cook for a little while. I was going to expand it to include most of the regulars here doing terrible things...but it didn't et enough people interested in the thread.

OK, so she does understand.
              We were just trying to write songs about prostitutes and lesbians, that's all. - Paul McCartney

Comment

• "They all have stupid nicknames, too. I mean, weebz? Come on."

Comment

View Post

ROFL

Yeah, I'm going to repost it on the weekend and expand it a bit, me thinks. I can add you to the thread if you want. The last few days have been slow with all the elections and the 'people's choice' or some other ****************ing award show and Britney. I think I can do better next week, unless something big is on Oprah. LOL.

EDIT: I think I will have a newly married pal at the jam session named weebz who makes some inappropriate advances. Should I tell his wife? It will be pure gold. Thanks for the fuel.

Comment

• this is funny.

all kinds of win in this thread...... keep it up.

Comment

• Uhh, is someone from here posting on there? if you are be careful how you ask stuff or they will catch on...here is what they think about a recent thread. I can't stop others from posting on there, but if they see a man, the threads die fast. Now I have to post normal (funny but not filthy) stuff for a while.

example of getting pwned on the mom board....

*Hello DH. This thread reeks of a MAN!

* ITA. A frustrated DH or some net loser

o I think so.

Here is one of my recent non-filth posts.....

all of this talk about New Hampshire! how come no one has noticed that tylor hicks lost his record deal?

* lol

* I did! I read the NYTimes and Perez EVERY day

* wha wha wha? what has this world come to?

* mixed up value system

o jacked up sense of humor

* who is taylor hicks and why did he HAVE a record deal?

* he is OK, but I'm waiting for the next Children of Bodom albumn to come out.

o Is that a kid's album? Sorry, I'm not very 'hip' these days.

+ yes, they do some nice kids music. I would look for some of their albums

# thanks.

Comment

• ill be joining tonite
                        HCGJ Hyperbolic Race Traitor of the Year 2008

Originally Posted by Captain Scully

wayne vinson was sitting in seat 18c crying like a bitch.

i had to carry that softy out under my arm. if times got desperate he was going to be our raft.

he was wanting to store a bogner shiva in the coat closet. i later ate my lunch off that overpriced piece of **************** while i was sitting on the tail fin waiting for the rescue boats.

Originally Posted by mattoverb

omg I just noticed this thread has a vampire.

Comment

• No posting here, only lurking.

Comment

• I should have a couple more "good ones" tomorrow morning.

Comment

• Pace yourself. They'll be onto you quick. Delve into diapering technique,

how to quiet a kid who is up all night with the colic (or whatever) or some

other topic to throw them off the scent.

Comment

• yeah, I have to pace things a little. I'm going to work on a few threads I have going and call it a night. Nothing new tonight from me.

Comment

Working...
                                X