Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spent last evening trolling my wife's Mom's group page...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spent last evening trolling my wife's Mom's group page...

Man there are some seriously horny ladies on that board. It was a lot of fun.

EDIT: Ummm, I think I mean LAST in the title.

EDIT 2: Not my mother in law, my wife. A page for new mothers with a forum.

this thread is worthless without a link.

Comment

The page is called "XXXXX name deleted XXXX". It is full of late 20s-30s NYC mommies. It is running the same board software this place was running back in like 1999...so it is hard to link to a specific thread. Worth a surf at about 10-11pm when they all get hot and start talking about sex, masturbation, and lesbian experiences.

Apparently, their husbands are all wasting time talking about guitars and such and not satisfying them (LOL).

Comment

Here is one...

Toddler Did some wild things of NYE that I'm concerned about...

such as

Got really drunk and had sex with DH in the same room where another couple was also having sex

did you watch each other?

Yeah, no touching between couples, just lots of looking

that's way hot. have you seen them since?

Several times. They are pretty 'hip' and just said that they had fun.

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!! Hahaha. you were wild. did you know the other couple?

Yes, I know them well.

have you talked to the other couple?

yes

have you seen them since?

and yes, see below

that's awesome!

i have done that.. no big deal you did not have sex with another couple?

no, just watching. I kind of wanted to, though.

fake. how old are you and dh?

No, it is real. I'm 36, DH is 37.

Lucky you. I went out with friends and now hate one of my oldest friends -- she was awful to be around.

OP. It was ultra hot. Now I want to do it again. Eeeeek.

where were you?

party at their house

how did it happen? did you both just start having sex? were you on the couch together? do tell

Yeah, drunken kissing on the couch, next thing you know, clothes are coming off.

OMG, i am living vicariously through you. I actually don't have couple friends that are attractive enough that i'd want to see, though

this is seriously hot

Yeah, I was just kissing DH, when out of the corner of my eyes I see my friend (the woman) with her DH's hand up her shirt.

would you ever want to get it on w/ your friend?

maybe. It was really hot seeing her (and her DH) naked having sex.

I was more into watching her, than her DH.

i would have been too!

she is very pretty

I thought it was just lots of making out and touching until she took her top off. My DH nearly had a stroke. For some reason, I just kissed him even harder and went with the flow.

Had I known this was going to happen, I would have worn nicer underwear..That is all I kept thinking

well, what's your concern? are you embarrassed or what?

that sounds hot. I will probably never do bc of lack of opportunity

well, it certainly is something I never thought I would do

so why are you concerned?

I'm concerned that I want to try it again!

and get it on w/ the other couple?

Probably not, might be a little too strange. I might. I just think it is a little bit dirtier than I thought I was

details please...I want to live vicariously through you..

Well, I think it was fun, but it is kind of trashy, don't you think?

i don't know if it's trashy or not

Op. yeah, that is my problem. Is this trashy?

does it really matter?

I guess not

I need to know how the evening ended - "WELL! Thanks for a lovely party, see you soon..."?

yes..yes..we need to know.

We were all really drunk, so we stayed over. Next day was like any other morning.

how fun...I am jealous.

Ok, so after both couples were finished having sex, what happened next? Shy smiles at each other?

No, we just went to sleep. It was like we didn't verbally mention what just happened.

But you got up and went to different rooms? Ok, so no mention of anythingn was ever made? I feel your pain - you need closure!

yes, different rooms. No mention of it, other than things like "wow, that was a fun night", etc.

They are having another party later in the month. They told us we could stay over again, if we wanted to drink.

ah haaa...seems like they want things to progress..

Op. maybe.

OP. I just can't stop thinking about this.

during sex with DH?

Yes during sex. I even masturbated thinking about it a few times. So conflicted.

Comment

With regular updates, this has the potential to be one of the most epic threads in all of recorded history.
          Originally Posted by Jimmy James

Dmn23 is the douche around here.

Originally Posted by Uma Floresta

dmn23 has wisdom.

Originally Posted by surfsteve

dmn23 is a GREAT AMERICAN. WTF is wrong with you dickholes ?

Originally Posted by Flogger59

You, sir, are a man of impeccable taste and discernment

Comment

Yeah, I though so too. Problem is, they only get really randy after the kids are in bed...maybe 10-12 or so. So, limited trolling time. Lots of fun, though. I think tonight I will ask lots of questions about anal toys or threesomes. Stay tuned.

Comment

This just might become the thread of the year...
              Guitars: 2 Partscasters (SSS and SSH), Gibson SG Special Faded (heavily modified)
              Effects: RMC4 Wah, BYOC Envelope Filter/Auto-Wah, Fulltone Fulldrive 2 Mosfet, EHX Big Muff Pi, Marshall BB-2, EHX Soul Food, BYOC TS-808, EHX Deluxe Electric Mistress, MXR Phase 90, Ibanez DE7
              Amp: Fender Blues Junior with BillM mods

Comment

its probably all a bunch of guys on there making **************** up. Still funny though.

Comment

"Had I known this was going to happen, I would have worn nicer underwear..."
                  "I never make the mistake of arguing with people for whose opinions I have no respect." (Edward Gibbon)

"Any sufficiently advanced troll is indistinguishable from a genuine kook." (Alan Morgan)

"Guitar Forums FAQ's: Why Not?"

Eagle River Manifesto on religion.

Troll-Alt-Delete

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by tiltsta
                    View Post

The page is called "urban baby". It is full of late 20s-30s NYC mommies. It is running the same board software this place was running back in like 1999...so it is hard to link to a specific thread. Worth a surf at about 10-11pm when they all get hot and start talking about sex, masturbation, and lesbian experiences.

Apparently, their husbands are all wasting time talking about guitars and such and not satisfying them (LOL).

Laughed my ass off!!!
                    Campbell UK-1
                    http://www.campbellamerican.com/abou...erican_guitars

NEA Klon Klone
                    https://www.facebook.com/NatickElectricalApparatus

Best Guitar Cable money can buy GUITARTEC REPAIR at Barnstorm Music 98 Main St. (Rt. 109) Medway, MA 401 352-4653

Comment

You're in NYC?

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by jerry_picker
                        View Post

"Had I known this was going to happen, I would have worn nicer underwear..."

Proof that it's really women on the forum.
                        Baimun's big Pickup Clearance on Ebay

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Strings74
                          View Post

You're in NYC?

Not anymore. I lived in NYC (UES) for 6 years, from 1999 to 2005. My wife got hooked on this mom board when we lived there, and still keeps up with it.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by MarshallStack
                            View Post

its probably all a bunch of guys on there making **************** up. Still funny though.

Well, I'm not so sure....they are pretty good at spotting men who actively troll there. Not sure how they do it, but they usually can guess when I try. I can sneak about 1 post in 2 or 3 past them. Tonight, the get the anal thing. I wonder how this is going to work out....

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by tiltsta
                              View Post

Not anymore. I lived in NYC (UES) for 6 years, from 1999 to 2005. My wife got hooked on this mom board when we lived there, and still keeps up with it.

Nice. That's my hood.

Comment

Working...
                              X