No Moar Wizdom Teefs

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Moar Wizdom Teefs

Owwie

We leave in ten minutes. I'm thinking about hiding.
    Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

www.campaignforliberty.com/

Tops, bottoms or both?

I only had top wisdom teeth, and it wasn't a big deal at all. I hear that bottom wisdoms are a little bit worse, though.

Comment

can i have your left over percocets?

i didnt have any swelling when i got mine out.. (all but one.. they left in the lower left jaw, cause if they took out it out, they said some of my upper teeth would fall out because of nothing to rest on in my mouth)

Comment

Tops, bottoms or both?

I only had top wisdom teeth, and it wasn't a big deal at all. I hear that bottom wisdoms are a little bit worse, though.

All four.
        Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

www.campaignforliberty.com/

Comment

The procedure is not a big deal. Creepy feeling (if you're awake) but not painful. The first day after is no fun. Once you're past that, things get much easier. By day 2 I was on Tylenol, no pain killers.

Remember, no cigs, straws, or suction of ANY kind for at least a week (two to be safe). Suction will pull out your clots and give you dry sockets. Trust me, you don't want to know about those.

Good luck.

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair." -Douglas Adams, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Comment

As long as they don't have to chizel anything out of your jawbone, you'll be fine.

Comment

Hopefully yours are normal extractions.

My lowers had curled roots in the jawbone.... so they had to cut down the outer gum and I had a dozen or so stitches.
              Baimun's big Pickup Clearance on Ebay

Comment

You'll do fine.

Comment

Awwwwwww. You'll be done and back home in bed before you know it.

Hopefully you're going to let them knock you out...biggest mistake I made when I had mine removed was staying awake. That sucked, especially when the bone saw came out.

Comment

Take care of the sockets until they heal Tude, and don't be afraid to use the pain medication when you need it. You'll be feeling fine in no time.
                    Brian

"it aint nothin' but a jam"
                    -Jimi Hendrix 10-10-68

Comment

All four.

They pulled mine like regular teeth, I was back to normal (or what passes for normal with me ) the next day

Comment

I had all four of them taken out.

I was eating cereal later that day. And my stepmom lied and said they didn't give me any pain meds to take either. Mine went really well for how screwed up my wisdoms were.
                        Originally Posted by Jimmy James

Or you can try living on the southside of Chicago on eight dollars a month and learn some real blues phrases.

YouTube • Soundclick

Comment

I had four removed at the same time.

Absolutely no pain during or after the procedure, and I didn't have to take so much as an aspirin for the next two weeks after. I was wide awake and under a local anesthetic to numb my jaw while the procedure was going on. It was not a horrible experience at all.

I threw an entire bottle of Vicodin away...didn't need 'em AT ALL...

You'll be just fine.

Comment

I had all four out with full bony impactions all around. My face swelled up quite a bit, but the only place it really hurt was where he put his boot on my cheekbone to get better leverage with the ****************ing crowbar.

A fool can toss a stone into a pond which a thousand wise men cannot retrieve...

Don't be fatuous, Jeffrey.

Comment

I had the bottom two removed when I was 24, its not as bad as you think. The pain meds work really well. Just don't try to drive, Vicodin can make you pretty dizzy.
                              Any problem can be solved by the suitable application of nuclear weapons.

XT Brotherhood

Comment

Working...
                              X