Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

An ex-secretary is trying to sue our small business for sexual harassment.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An ex-secretary is trying to sue our small business for sexual harassment.

It's hilarious on so many levels. The lawyers for our company already said, given the evidence, it's a joke.

Now, if there were actual sexual harassment going on, I'd gladly support her, because I don't like to see women harassed against their will.

Here's the scoop on her: 23 years old, ****************ing a 40 year old guy (who she calls her boyfriend,) ****************ing a guy in his 60's, and probably ****************ing this other old guy who used to come into the office all the time and give her money, which I saw with my own eyes.

Constantly flirts with any male clients that come into the office.

She quit about 6-7 months ago "because she wanted to concentrate on school." She has NO JOB right now and has a 3 bedroom house, goes to community college, has TWO CARS (a car and a truck,) and constantly buys new clothes, shoes, and other ****************.

She claims the owner sexually harassed her - which I personally know is bull****************.

She called TWO WEEKS AGO trying to get a job again, and before that, she called three other times trying to get a job - - who the **************** applies at a place where you've been harassed?

There's just so many holes in her case it's beyond belief. She's a complete gold digging cunt, and easily one of the stupidest people I've ever met. I'm not exaggerating here, I'd say she MAYBE has a 100 IQ. She's really, really dumb.

Anyway, like I said, if I believe she was sexually harassed, I'd agree with her, but it's just bull****************.

Pics?
    We were just trying to write songs about prostitutes and lesbians, that's all. - Paul McCartney

Comment

Did Bucky work there too?
      Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
      -Thomas Jefferson

The priests of the different religious sects...dread the advance of science as witches do the approach of daylight, and scowl on the fatal harbinger announcing the subdivision of the duperies on which they live.
      - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

That's gross that she's ****************ing with some old dude.
        Originally Posted by rhino55

hi.flyer is to banjo as gennation is to fat whores

Comment

Pics?

23 year old, slightly overweight black girl, about 5'8. Sorry, no pics.

Comment

Did you get a piece of that easy action?

Comment

That's gross that she's ****************ing with some old dude.

TWO most likely.

Comment

Did you get a piece of that easy action?

No, thank you. You can have it. Not my type.

Comment

100 IQ is statistically average.
                  Jukejoint Handmedowns (my band)

Find our album on iTunes!

A Month of Songs (Songwriting blog)

Originally Posted by gennation

Neither of us is gay or anything, it just happened.

Comment

No, thank you. You can have it. Not my type.

now that you described her, i understand.

Comment

100 IQ is statistically average.

Lower, then. I thought 100 was low. She's really stupid, trust me on this. She lacks both common sense AND book knowledge.

What's even more infuriating is that both the owners helped her with so much **************** over the years that she was too goddamn stupid to figure out on her own. They hired her at 18 years old right out of highschool, why, I have no idea.

She knows nothing about personal finance or anything else.

I remember one time I told her about going to Europe and, I'm dead serious on this, she said "Europe? Wherever THAT is." I'm dead-****************ing-serious.

All she talked about was watching cartoons on TV, and she used to play children's flash games on Disney.com at work

Comment

Why work when you can sue???
                        Dave

Comment

Why work when you can sue???

In her case, it's why work when you can sue and **************** guys 20-40 years older than you for money, because that's precisely what she's doing.

She won't get a single cent from us, though. We've got other evidence against her on some underhanded things she did with finances.

Our lawyers have already said she'll be buried if she tries to proceed with anything.

Comment

Maybe whoever is representing her is banking on the fact that it is often cheaper to settle out of court than to try to fight it, in which case she gets paid.
                            Any problem can be solved by the suitable application of nuclear weapons.

XT Brotherhood

Comment

Maybe whoever is representing her is banking on the fact that it is often cheaper to settle out of court than to try to fight it, in which case she gets paid.

It's certainly possible she was hoping for that, but it won't happen. If she somehow wins in court, fine, but I don't think they're going to settle. We know too much about her.

As much money as she may be getting from her ****************-minions, we have a lot more, and have lawyers that cost way more.

My wager is this will cost one of her ****************buddies some money funding her lawsuit.

It's just so sickening, really. They helped her out with so much **************** over the years.

Comment

Working...
                              X