Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

The fact shred pisses people off is starting to MAKE IT COOL!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His GF's mom reported that her daughter was abducted by Yngwie. SAw the video they had a full SWAT team there to arrest him.

It was over in about 2 hours when the daughter wiped off her chin and told her mom she wanted it.

Wiped what off her chin, and told her mom she wanted what? To be abducted?

Either way, that doesn't sound so much like anti-establishment political "punk rock" confrontation to me, so much as a domestic dispute.

That kind of **************** goes down in hundreds of trailer parks all over the country every day.
    Pigpen said it was OK!

Originally Posted by mdog114

Boy, you should REALLY go back and slap you're teachers!

Comment

Is pissing people off cool?

Only if you're punk

Comment

I like Rising Force and Surfing with Alien. And anything Paul Gilbert did

That's it for shred.

No Andy Timmons?

That makes the baby Jesus cry
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaVVZYOvMFY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLvxp5PDf0A

Comment

No Andy Timmons?

That makes the baby Jesus cry
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaVVZYOvMFY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLvxp5PDf0A

I was just talking albums as a whole. I like the odd tune by other shredders. Timmons included.
          http://www.quincymumford.com/

You can't always write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say, so sometimes you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whipped cream.
          -Frank Zappa

Originally Posted by Devil is Dill

Weebz is the chorus in the Greek tragedy that is Guitar Jam.

Comment

I was just talking albums as a whole. I like the odd tune by other shredders. Timmons included.

If you havent heard his album Resolution yet, try to find someone/where you can listen to it. Very melodic....for shred

Comment

Yes, Yngwie is an OG, gangsta-ass nigga.

Thinkin' of a master plan
              'Cause ain't nothin' but the fury
              Inside my hand

Originally Posted by BarneyGumbel

There is a guy at our office who's colon must take a sharp turn towards his back at the exit point. Every time he has used the bathroom, whatever toilet he used is unusable for the rest of the day. It looks like someone filled a 10-gallon bucket with sloppy mud, took 8 steps back, and threw the contents of the bucket in the direction of the toilet. To cap things off, he ALWAYS leaves the lid up, maybe to showcase the damage. Unbelievable.

Six Months Gone
              The Open Jam

Comment

Nobody has emotional responses to shred music.
                I do.

And yeah, I shred, and I wouldn't be doing it if it didn't give me something on an emotional level.

Comment

I do.

And yeah, I shred, and I wouldn't be doing it if it didn't give me something on an emotional level.

It was just a joke man...relax.
                  Pigpen said it was OK!

Originally Posted by mdog114

Boy, you should REALLY go back and slap you're teachers!

Comment

It was just a joke man...relax.
                    I know, but you'd be surprised how many would say that with a straight face.

Comment

Shred doesn't piss people off.

Being pissed off is an emotional response. Nobody has emotional responses to shred music.

Comment

Most people have no awareness of shred. They're not mad about it - it's not even on their radar.
                        Originally Posted by rusholmeruffian

If hating Glenn Frey is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Originally Posted by Motorik

By saying 'mojo sent' the forumite switches the Christian connotations of 'you're in my prayers' for a different belief paradigm, that of 'mojo': the magical force that compels big-bellied white men to play blues covers while wearing bowling shirts with flames up them, or tribal dragons, or some such ****************.

Comment

WHO KEYED MY CAR?!

What if someone keyed a really cool piece of artwork into the paint.... like an inkblock carving or such....

.... would that still be vandalism, or unwanted art appreciation?

Baimun's big Pickup Clearance on Ebay

Comment

Is pissing people off cool?

*goes out and keys the paintwork on neighbour's car*.

GO GO GO!!!!!
                            http://www.myspace.com/davemcrae

Comment

Most people have no awareness of shred. They're not mad about it - it's not even on their radar.

Not yet.....it's like the Viet Cong in 1958....America isn't aware of them yet...but they WILL be!!!!!!!!

REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              http://www.myspace.com/davemcrae

Comment

Not yet.....it's like the Viet Cong in 1958....America isn't aware of them yet...but they WILL be!!!!!!!!

REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fair enough.
                                Originally Posted by rusholmeruffian

If hating Glenn Frey is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Originally Posted by Motorik

By saying 'mojo sent' the forumite switches the Christian connotations of 'you're in my prayers' for a different belief paradigm, that of 'mojo': the magical force that compels big-bellied white men to play blues covers while wearing bowling shirts with flames up them, or tribal dragons, or some such ****************.

Comment

Working...
                                X