Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

First rehearsal with new band today (pics :P)

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, that rehearsal space is way too clean and tidy

Nah, seriously, good luck and have fun!

Thanks!

Now seriously, I haven't been so syked () about playing in a band for a long time. I can't wait to go play again.
    Originally Posted by Tatanka

OK, so we can safely conclude, looking at the requested pic, that Mr. Bluesman is a God among men.

Originally Posted by Dew Knot Hump

You are so ****************ing annoying I seriously should put you on ignore.

I'd like to be there when your house of jazz cards comes crashing down on you one of these days.

You give jazz and it's practicioners a bad name in the same way Richie Sambora gives love a bad name.

Originally Posted by Tony_Manero

Jazz guitar sounds like the way old people smell.

Comment

Good luck and rock on.
      A study in guitar mediocrity at http://www.youtube.com/user/Jbviper44

Reverend Manta Ray 290
      Gibson LP Special
      Fender Highway 1 Tele
      Squier Strat
      Takamine EF340
      Seagull S12+
      Buncha pedals...couple of Vox amps

Good deals from: sa1126, .homewrecker.; supersonic44; missfortune; AMPlifire; scobro; marchofflames

"Someday we'll look back on this...and it will all seem funny."
      - The Boss -

Comment

Thanks!

I have a video, but it's like 500 MB so I'll have to do some editing. oke:

OK, so we can safely conclude, looking at the requested pic, that Mr. Bluesman is a God among men.

I'd like to be there when your house of jazz cards comes crashing down on you one of these days.

You give jazz and it's practicioners a bad name in the same way Richie Sambora gives love a bad name.

Comment

You're either 9 feet tall, or that's a mini-strat.

Nice.

OGG

Comment

I'm ... uhh, we count in centimeters here. ...I'm 75.2" tall. What's that.. like six foot what?

Comment

I'm ... uhh, we count in centimeters here. ...I'm 75.2" tall. What's that.. like six foot what?

That's tall. It's about 6 foot 3.
              http://www.quincymumford.com/

You can't always write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say, so sometimes you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whipped cream.
              -Frank Zappa

Originally Posted by Devil is Dill

Weebz is the chorus in the Greek tragedy that is Guitar Jam.

Comment

That's tall. It's about 6 foot 3.

Thanks.

Comment

6'3"

You are certifiably tall.

OGG

Comment

Comment

Why is it that the bass player always has the eyebrow thing going on? I mean, take any photo of any band, I can pick out the bass player 90% of the time! lol...no offense intended..just a generalization
                      Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
                      -Thomas Jefferson

The priests of the different religious sects...dread the advance of science as witches do the approach of daylight, and scowl on the fatal harbinger announcing the subdivision of the duperies on which they live.
                      - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Why is it that the bass player always has the eyebrow thing going on? I mean, take any photo of any band, I can pick out the bass player 90% of the time! lol...no offense intended..just a generalization

I haven't really noticed that. But one thing I have noticed that most bass players are huuuge.

BTW How old do you think the bass player is?

Comment

14?

Comment

14?

OK, I'll take that in consideration, but I won't tell 'till I get a few more opinions.

Comment

Coool man, grab some bear bottles and speall them on the floor, that looks to nice.
                              My Current Rig:

Fender American Series Strat
                              Marshall DSL 50

Pedals:

MI Audio Crunch Box
                              MXR 108 EQ
                              Digitech Jamman
                              Boss TU-2 Tunner
                              Cry Baby Wah pedal

My music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd7_ce2j_Ys

Comment

Coool man, grab some bear bottles and speall them on the floor, that looks to nice.

Thanks... and no, thanks. Haha! I like everything tidy n' stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X