Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF is up with H. Clinton crying?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can haz focus group last-resort advice?

Comment

god I hate her. Thatcher never played the "oh boo hoo boys are picking on me card"

When the **************** did feminism turn into graduated nepotism
      Thatcher was a cold bitch. It would have done her a world of good to cry, but as a robot, she couldn't.

Comment

I think the Republicans would very much like for her to be the candidate for the Dems to be honest.

She can't win. Nobody REALLY likes her on either side. Atleast people like Obama.
        Yup.

I can see the Dems losing again if Clinton gets voted in. Thank God that might not happen.

Comment

i can haz focus group last-resort advice?

Here's your focus group advice:

Triangulating polling data to appeal to a smaller elite base of a party when there is another 90% of the voting populace and all are hungry for change won't give you the presidency
          HCGJ Hyperbolic Race Traitor of the Year 2008

Originally Posted by Captain Scully

wayne vinson was sitting in seat 18c crying like a bitch.

i had to carry that softy out under my arm. if times got desperate he was going to be our raft.

he was wanting to store a bogner shiva in the coat closet. i later ate my lunch off that overpriced piece of **************** while i was sitting on the tail fin waiting for the rescue boats.

Originally Posted by mattoverb

omg I just noticed this thread has a vampire.

Comment

Weaksauce.

Bad acting.

Comment

Here's your focus group advice:

Triangulating polling data to appeal to a smaller elite base of a party when there is another 90% of the voting populace and all are hungry for change won't give you the presidency

You're out of the argument... You defected to the U.K.

OGG

Comment

You're out of the argument... You defected to the U.K.

OGG

Hahaha! Living a life that lets me live among different peoples and nations before I settle back home allows me to have a fuller perspective when voting for whats best in ensuring the prosperity of this republic
                HCGJ Hyperbolic Race Traitor of the Year 2008

Originally Posted by Captain Scully

wayne vinson was sitting in seat 18c crying like a bitch.

i had to carry that softy out under my arm. if times got desperate he was going to be our raft.

he was wanting to store a bogner shiva in the coat closet. i later ate my lunch off that overpriced piece of **************** while i was sitting on the tail fin waiting for the rescue boats.

Originally Posted by mattoverb

omg I just noticed this thread has a vampire.

Comment

LOUD NOISES!! but really...
                  R.I.P DIMEBAG
                  "When the going gets weird the weird turn pro" -Hunter S. Thompson
                  "You guys don't really "get" music do you?" - blue_velvet

Comment

Hillary Clinton makes me ill. This could be because she reminds me of somebody in my family that is a complete oxygen thief or because she came from satan's raw loins. Either way, I would love to never hear her horrid voice or see her phony smile ever again.

Comment

By the way she is always yelling into any mic near her, she doesn't seem to understand the idea of amplified sound.

Originally Posted by BarneyGumbel

There is a guy at our office who's colon must take a sharp turn towards his back at the exit point. Every time he has used the bathroom, whatever toilet he used is unusable for the rest of the day. It looks like someone filled a 10-gallon bucket with sloppy mud, took 8 steps back, and threw the contents of the bucket in the direction of the toilet. To cap things off, he ALWAYS leaves the lid up, maybe to showcase the damage. Unbelievable.

Six Months Gone
                      The Open Jam

Comment

By the way she is always yelling into any mic near her, she doesn't seem to understand the idea of amplified sound.

Anybody remember that video of her singing when she didn't know the mic was on from a little while back? She really is a nauseating old crone.

Comment

Working...
                        X