Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF is up with H. Clinton crying?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly...she is one of the 4 or 5 women in the world that I wouldn't have sex with no matter what.
    Yes, I hate you.

Comment

What kind of weirdo wants to have sex with a wood chipper?

Power hungry cold bitch = she'll ride me like teen wolf surfin on top of the van then she'll leave.

This is a pretty good setup.
      Bouquet of clumsy words

Originally Posted by Jimmy James

**************** you and Jason Mraz.

Comment

dude, wood chippers need lovin' too.

so they can make healthy natural mulch.
        phreds space

Live Ruckus Raise a Ruckus, y'all!

Conquerclub.com username: Phunkyphred

Comment

Ok, for $500 cash... would you do Hillary in the ass?
          forged a million years ago
          Black Blade.

Originally Posted by Bro Blue

Tell her it's her fault for going down in the basement before you could get her surprise remodel done.

Then cunnilingus.

Make her a sandwich.

Comment

What kind of weirdo wants to have sex with a wood chipper?

Power hungry cold bitch = she'll ride me like teen wolf surfin on top of the van then she'll leave.

This is a pretty good setup.

Dude, I don't want to have sex with a wood chipper...I'm just saying, were I forced to make the choice between Hillary and a wood chipper, I'd take the wood chipper.
            To Oblivion....And Beyond!

Comment

easy.

Yes. $500?
              phreds space

Live Ruckus Raise a Ruckus, y'all!

Conquerclub.com username: Phunkyphred

Comment

The GOP paints her as made of ice, she cries, & now they'll paint her as a weepy broad. Character asassination is nothing new in politics.

I'd be more in favor of her winning if there hadn't been either a Bush or Clinton as pres or veep for the last twenty-eight years. We were better off under Clinton than Bush, but I'd prefer new blood.

Comment

Dude, I don't want to have sex with a wood chipper...I'm just saying, were I forced to make the choice between Hillary and a wood chipper, I'd take the wood chipper.

This is a bad choice. You should reconsider.
                  Bouquet of clumsy words

Originally Posted by Jimmy James

**************** you and Jason Mraz.

Comment

I'm not a Hillary supporter but I thought she was genuine.

Oh yeah... I'd tap that ass!

OGG

Comment

We do not need the most powerful leader in the world to have to squat to pee

So,,, I guess that rules John Edwards out

Comment

This is a bad choice. You should reconsider.

No ****************. One would make you want to cut your dick off, & one would cut your dick off.

Comment

We do not need the most powerful leader in the world to have to squat to pee

So,,, I guess that rules John Edwards out
                          Ann Coulter?

Comment

I'm no fan of Hill, but I'm not against her either...but WTF was up with the crying? I understand being passionate about your campaign, but crying in public doesn't do much to convince me that you are presidential. I think this move is really going to hurt her in the NH primary.

this is exactly why women should not be allowed to be president... they are just too ****************in emotional and not up to the task
                            The new kid friendly mother approved LR

Comment

The GOP paints her as made of ice, she cries, & now they'll paint her as a weepy broad. Character asassination is nothing new in politics.

I'd be more in favor of her winning if there hadn't been either a Bush or Clinton as pres or veep for the last twenty-eight years. We were better off under Clinton than Bush, but I'd prefer new blood.

I think the Republicans would very much like for her to be the candidate for the Dems to be honest.

She can't win. Nobody REALLY likes her on either side. Atleast people like Obama.
                              Yes, I hate you.

Comment

god I hate her. Thatcher never played the "oh boo hoo boys are picking on me card"

When the **************** did feminism turn into graduated nepotism
                                HCGJ Hyperbolic Race Traitor of the Year 2008

Originally Posted by Captain Scully

wayne vinson was sitting in seat 18c crying like a bitch.

i had to carry that softy out under my arm. if times got desperate he was going to be our raft.

he was wanting to store a bogner shiva in the coat closet. i later ate my lunch off that overpriced piece of **************** while i was sitting on the tail fin waiting for the rescue boats.

Originally Posted by mattoverb

omg I just noticed this thread has a vampire.

Comment

Working...
                                X