Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did all the NES consoles go?

Me and my girlfriend were wondering about this, once the SNES came out, most kids who didn't own a video game console most likely didn't want to buy the NES as their first console. What happened to the unsold NES consoles, did the stores just return them to Nintendo or did they just put them on sale for ridiculous prices to make room for other products, or maybe they got shipped to other countries...

Help me out breauxs
    Originally Posted by Scepter

BTW FACK YOU CRAB!!!! You wouldn't know a hot piece of ass if it sat on your face and gave you third degree burns, reatard.

Originally Posted by Crab_Cake

I like V-neck undershirts on guys.

They are in the closets, attics, and crawl spaces of the world, in this case ours is in a closet, next to the Sega saturn, and Nintendo 64. Soon they will be joined by an xbox.
    SCHECTER SOCIETY
    Citizen of JACKSON NATION

Comment

Remeber how you had to blow into the carts and the inside of the NES to get the games to work 1/2 the time? I hated that **************** - never ONCE did I have to do that to a SNES cart.

Comment

ahhh, memories.
        Originally Posted by Carl Sagan

For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love.

Comment

Remeber how you had to blow into the carts and the inside of the NES to get the games to work 1/2 the time? I hated that **************** - never ONCE did I have to do that to a SNES cart.

Cutting pin 4 of the lockout chip and replacing the 72 pin connector rather helps with that

Comment

Cutting pin 4 of the lockout chip and replacing the 72 pin connector rather helps with that

Not only is this the first I've heard of this, but I was like 9 when the SNES first came out - If I'd have seen the guts of a NES, it'd be becuse I was smashing it with a hammer.

Comment

you can get them at some places still. why bother, when you can get a wii, and just download the game you want
              phreds space

Live Ruckus Raise a Ruckus, y'all!

Conquerclub.com username: Phunkyphred

Comment

you can get them at some places still. why bother, when you can get a wii, and just download the game you want

Or D/L Nesticle and get a gamepad for your compoke:

Comment

yeah, i had a lot of emulator/roms on my older computer at one point.

it was great to be able to play Pengo or bubble bobble whenever i ****************in wanted to!
                  phreds space

Comment

Or D/L Nesticle and get a gamepad for your compoke:

Nesticle is archaic. FCE Ultra FTW!

Comment

Yeah - Nesticle was buggy as all get out - is FCE any better? Its been like 5 years sice I even tried to D/L NES stuff.

Comment

yeah, i had a lot of emulator/roms on my older computer at one point.

it was great to be able to play Pengo or bubble bobble whenever i ****************in wanted to!

Dude - Mike Tyson's Punch-Out -> Best boxing game of all time. SUPER FUN.

I can get to the sandman all day long - then he stomps the bejesus outta me every time - I've made it to Tyson on my own only once, and then HE beat the **************** outta me

Comment

Yeah - Nesticle was buggy as all get out - is FCE any better? Its been like 5 years sice I even tried to D/L NES stuff.

FCE Ultra is stable and runs fine on most machines. It's not the newest and greatest, but it's my go-to.

I'm a bit of an emulation dork.

Comment

i don't like boxing games much. except for wii boxing on wiisports

that's hilarious....always.
                            phreds space

Comment

i don't like boxing games much. except for wii boxing on wiisports

that's hilarious....always.

Mike Tyson's Punchout is one of the best games ever. If you don't get it I'm going to call you a sissy boy.

Comment

Working...
                              X