Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Band or music related tattoos!!

Anyone have a Band or music related Tattoo? I know there are some out there. What did ya get? Where on your body did ya get it? Any regrets? Lets do this..............
    SCHECTER SOCIETY
    Citizen of JACKSON NATION

I don't have any, but when I was at a Pearl Jam concert a few years ago I saw a bunch of people with tatoos of the Alive stick figure thing.
    Spam:
    Peavey Classic 30 - http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...3#post42751063

Comment

I have an Udo Dirkschneider from Accept "Balls to the Wall" tattoo on my back and I've gotten a lot of positive feedback.
      *smiling politely*

Comment

I saw a girl who had Zappa's mustache and soul patch tattooed on the base of her neck. I wanted to have sex with her.

Comment

That's as stupid as getting a lame cartoon character tatooted on your arm.

*looks down at Taz tat on arm*

****************, I was a dumbass when I was 18...

Comment

I got my last band's logo/symbol deal. Good memories.

I am almost done sleeving my right arm in mechanical engineering info; much more useful than band ****************. I may do my other arm in music theory.
            http://facebook.com/petepetersonmusic

Comment

That's as stupid as getting a lame cartoon character tatooted on your arm.

*looks down at Taz tat on arm*

****************, I was a dumbass when I was 18...

*with keg of beer and fraternity letters*

Comment

I wore a 311 shirt to warped tour one year and a girl showed me her boob which happened to have a 311 tat on it. Friendly people 311 fans are.
                SCHECTER SOCIETY
                Citizen of JACKSON NATION

Comment

I wore a 311 shirt to warped tour one year and a girl showed me her boob which happened to have a 311 tat on it. Friendly people 311 fans are.

*falls in love with 311*
                  Originally Posted by 2manband

That's going on my list of things not to try, right after "Smack polar bear in her whore mouth"

Originally Posted by Jimmy James

You guys need to cheer up with some hot asian coeds. Life is too short to be a sad sack.

My poetry:
                  New Wave Saint

Comment

I've wanted an SRV tattoo since I was like 13 then that douchebag John Mayer had to have one the only thing I don't like about him

Comment

*with keg of beer and fraternity letters*

...and backward baseball caps.

Comment

I have an Udo Dirkschneider from Accept "Balls to the Wall" tattoo on my back and I've gotten a lot of positive feedback.

that guy is a cretin

Comment

I am almost done sleeving my right arm in mechanical engineering info; much more useful than band ****************. I may do my other arm in music theory.

I must see pics of this. Please tell me it's fluid dynamics.
                          Originally Posted by Flamencology

When life gives you lemons, disrespect them with tongs.

I Am not kidding.

Good deals: guitup

Comment

my first tattoo was the Dead Kennedys symbol on my upper arm.

i consider it a souvenir of youth. young and dumb and all that.

Comment

I have Kip Wingers face tattooed on my ballsack.
                              Originally Posted by Tom Fucherheigen

He is an adult now, but he is a child in the trousers.

Originally Posted by clay sails

This is essentially the same as married life, except that when you get married you share space with someone who washes your cum socks.

Comment

Working...
                              X