No announcement yet.

Loch Ness monster...Champ monster...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loch Ness monster...Champ monster...

sweet jeebus I know people want to make a buck and I'm cool with those sorts...but there are people that REALLY believe in these creatures! Just watched a special on the "Champ" monster...

Ummm ok it is a 200 million year old monster desendant? and there is ONE of them?

I'm not a marine biologist but wouldn't you needs thousands of them to continue the species?

Wouldn't one of the thousands have washed ashore dead? Been trapped/caught?

Lake Champlain is fresh water...the lake was formed 14,000 years ago by a glacier retreating. The monster that Champ supposedly desended from was a salt water creature.

Just a whole lot of ???
    Yes, I hate you.

sweet jeebus I know people want to make a buck and I'm cool with those sorts...but there are people that REALLY believe in these creatures! Just watched a special on the "Champ" monster...

Ummm ok it is a 200 million year old monster desendant? and there is ONE of them?

I'm not a marine biologist but wouldn't you needs thousands of them to continue the species?

Wouldn't one of the thousands have washed ashore dead? Been trapped/caught?

Lake Champlain is fresh water...the lake was formed 14,000 years ago by a glacier retreating. The monster that Champ supposedly desended from was a salt water creature.

Just a whole lot of ???

You just keep on living in denial until it comes to your house in the dead of night and phucks yer **************** up... Then we'll see who's right!

OGG

Comment

You just keep on living in denial until it comes to your house in the dead of night and phucks yer **************** up... Then we'll see who's right!

OGG

As long as he lets me take a CLEAR* picture...he can phuck up ALL my ****************. lol.

* seriously why is every evidence shot...in blur-o-vision?
      Yes, I hate you.

Comment

because it's naturally blurry. like teh predatorz. LOL!!!!1!

i don't much believe in them. however, there are strange things out there. noone believed in the giant squid for a long long time, till they finally found 'em.

chupacabras on the other hand... are a menace to society and should not be allowed to drive scooters in any populated city. ever.
        phreds space

Live Ruckus Raise a Ruckus, y'all!

Conquerclub.com username: Phunkyphred

Comment

I live in Western Washington. I have to worry about Bigfoot phucking my **************** up.
          Spam:
          Peavey Classic 30 - http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...3#post42751063

Comment

I live in Western Washington. I have to worry about Bigfoot phucking my **************** up.

Watch yer ass, or he most certainly will

OGG

Comment

I've seen taht Lake Champlain thing...that's an hour of my life I am never getting back...

Comment

Working...
              X