Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweeet....pics oke:

i took a pic but i can't upload it now
    Originally Posted by Crab_Cake

That said I cannot stand animal cruelty, especially against friends of humanity. These include horses, dogs, chimps, and to a lesser extent dolphins.

Great band.

Originally Posted by sonik

little african girl machete gang victims

Everybody Hates Miserycast

Comment

Red beans and rice and cornbread.

Ain't nothin' wrong with that!
      Originally Posted by Doctor Morbius:

"When it comes to gear vs talent I'll be the first to admit that I sit in the Mayor's seat in Poserville."

Comment

Red beans and rice and cornbread.

Ain't nothin' wrong with that!

there is NO SEX in the champagne room

Comment

Frank's is OK - not too hot, but has flavor. But it has gotten kinda generic, every damn wing place has it.

My favorite hot sauce sounds generic, TRYME brand Tiger sauce - AMAZING! Not burn your ass up hot( I've had enough Dave's to know better), lots of red pepper flavor, but not burn your ass up; too hot for taste kinda hot. I'm able to find this in most grocery stores 'round here.

But, hey - I also think mustard based BBQ sauce is the best by far!

Comment

what is your recipe for seasoning the rice and beans? i have been using a recipe that clones the popeyes red beans and rice. pretty fair stuff.
            Jammin brah!

Comment

what is your recipe for seasoning the rice and beans? i have been using a recipe that clones the popeyes red beans and rice. pretty fair stuff.

just been using the "cajun trinity" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_trinity_%28cuisine%29, thyme, salt, and a bayleaf. i've put cayenne pepper in it, but it didn't add anything flavor wise.

sassage would add some wicked flava but i hardly ever buy meat to use at home

That said I cannot stand animal cruelty, especially against friends of humanity. These include horses, dogs, chimps, and to a lesser extent dolphins.

Great band.

Comment

I didn't know you were a Billy Childish fan. Is this a new interest?
                Originally Posted by Calum

Is she cuddling a dirty swan?

Originally Posted by vikingrat

The world doesn't need a new generation of hippies.

Comment

Is this a new interest?

yeah, wouldnt say i'm a fan. i have been listening and enjoying "i am the billy childish" though, and i dig his style.

Great band.

Comment

yeah, wouldnt say i'm a fan. i have been listening and enjoying "i am the billy childish" though, and i dig his style.

He lives around here, I see him out and about sometimes, he dresses like that in real life. I've also been to a number of his art exhibitions. The Buff Medways were my favorite of his bands. "Medway Wheelers" =

Comment

frank's red hot

99 cents.

u wantz?

Comment

He lives around here, I see him out and about sometimes, he dresses like that in real life. I've also been to a number of his art exhibitions. The Buff Medways were my favorite of his bands. "Medway Wheelers" =

chatham is the nearest town in these parts

what's buff in limey speak?

Great band.

Comment

Whenever I eat Red beans and Rice I put on the professor and pretend I'm at Mardi Gras
                          My Last FM
                          My Youtube page
                          BobNod # 11

Comment

chatham is the nearest town in these parts

what's buff in limey speak?

it's a colour, a sort of sandy brown.

Buff Medway is a old breed of hen, buff-coloured and from the Medway region of East Kent, hence "Buff Medways".
                            "The Buffs" were also a famous regiment in the British Army, their proper name being the Royal East Kent Regiment. They originally had buff-facing on their uniforms, hence the name. There was a famous saying for a long time "Steady the Buffs!"that derived from that military source, you'd say it meaning "steady on!" or you might say it if someone was drunk and a bit shaky on their feet, or if someone was about to spill a drink of something. It's fallen out of favour in recent years (but of course I still use it) and if you read older British literature you'll very often come across characters telling each other "Steady The Buffs!"

Comment

i doubt i could find any, short of an 80 drive to st. louis.

then what you made was some kinda imitation red beans & rice.

and i would be highly suspect of any "andouille" to be found in a place such as st louis.

Comment

it's a colour, a sort of sandy brown.

Buff Medway is a old breed of hen, buff-coloured and from the Medway region of East Kent, hence "Buff Medways".
                                "The Buffs" were also a famous regiment in the British Army, their proper name being the Royal East Kent Regiment. They originally had buff-facing on their uniforms, hence the name. There was a famous saying for a long time "Steady the Buffs!"that derived from that military source, you'd say it meaning "steady on!" or you might say it if someone was drunk and a bit shaky on their feet, or if someone was about to spill a drink of something. It's fallen out of favour in recent years (but of course I still use it) and if you read older British literature you'll very often come across characters telling each other "Steady The Buffs!"

arcane!

Great band.

Comment

Working...
                                X