Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm into this "new" band

They are too cool for you.
    Originally Posted by BarneyGumbel

There is a guy at our office who's colon must take a sharp turn towards his back at the exit point. Every time he has used the bathroom, whatever toilet he used is unusable for the rest of the day. It looks like someone filled a 10-gallon bucket with sloppy mud, took 8 steps back, and threw the contents of the bucket in the direction of the toilet. To cap things off, he ALWAYS leaves the lid up, maybe to showcase the damage. Unbelievable.

Six Months Gone
    The Open Jam

I am so tired of them. You really need to get into a newer band.
    www.kingsofthedrink.com

Originally Posted by Prages

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Originally Posted by tiger roach

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Originally Posted by gennation

Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

Comment

Some hipster pee in your cheerios this morning or something?
      The noise was good, but I thought they phoned in a lot of the funk.

Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt

Those who oppose all reform will do well to remember that ruin in its worst form is inevitable if our national life brings us nothing better than swollen fortunes for the few and the triumph in both politics and business of a sordid and selfish materialism.

Comment

You're just jealous.
        Originally Posted by BarneyGumbel

There is a guy at our office who's colon must take a sharp turn towards his back at the exit point. Every time he has used the bathroom, whatever toilet he used is unusable for the rest of the day. It looks like someone filled a 10-gallon bucket with sloppy mud, took 8 steps back, and threw the contents of the bucket in the direction of the toilet. To cap things off, he ALWAYS leaves the lid up, maybe to showcase the damage. Unbelievable.

Six Months Gone
        The Open Jam

Comment

Meh. I only listen to 1930's French cafe music.
          We were just trying to write songs about prostitutes and lesbians, that's all. - Paul McCartney

Comment

tank is broken

Originally Posted by Crab_Cake

That said I cannot stand animal cruelty, especially against friends of humanity. These include horses, dogs, chimps, and to a lesser extent dolphins.

Great band.

Originally Posted by sonik

little african girl machete gang victims

Everybody Hates Miserycast

Comment

Working...
            X