Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH HO

Today we received an e-mail from the moderators at HC, asking us to join them for modding the GJ forum. It has for a long time, they said, been a problem with all the whining threads about warnings and temporary bans for a forum where people are supposed to discuss music and guitar related issues, and personal and political things of interest for others.

This is a problem for the future of HC. We can see that many distinguished members say that they are leaving, and there is a need for an end. We have therefore accepted the offer to be joint moderators at GJ.

We see this as the beginning of a new era of the HC culture: amps forumites are modding the GJ forum.

Best regards: Chris and Beatrice Wilmersen

MOD EDIT: CONGRATS, YOU EARNED A CUSTOM USER TITLE! THANKS FOR PLAYING

WE ARE NOT AMUSED.

Comment

Shark: *jumped*

Comment

Huh?

Comment

Listen, you just don't got it in ya kid.

Comment

I wonder what ChuckyB would say about this thread.
            Yer Blues wrote:I am from the Beavis and Butthead generation.

Comment

Brian

"it aint nothin' but a jam"
              -Jimi Hendrix 10-10-68

Comment

I wonder what ChuckyB would say about this thread.

Odds are better that I'll get my dick stuck in a vaccuum cleaner hose than wilbur becomming a mod at GJ...
                While we're at it,let me say that you could fill two busses with the girls that I hit between 1982-1990...

"Music doesn't need to be great to be good...."

"You can't steal,what you can't feel"....Tom Petty

HCGB # 73

........__o
                ....._

Comment

OK this guy should be banned now.
                  Any problem can be solved by the suitable application of nuclear weapons.

XT Brotherhood

Comment

Today we received an e-mail from the moderators at HC, asking us to join them for modding the GJ forum. It has for a long time, they said, been a problem with all the whining threads about warnings and temporary bans for a forum where people are supposed to discuss music and guitar related issues, and personal and political things of interest for others.

This is a problem for the future of HC. We can see that many distinguished members say that they are leaving, and there is a need for an end. We have therefore accepted the offer to be joint moderators at GJ.

We see this as the beginning of a new era of the HC culture: amps forumites are modding the GJ forum.

Best regards: Chris and Beatrice Wilmersen

How can we miss you if you won't go away?
                    www.kingsofthedrink.com

Originally Posted by Prages

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Originally Posted by tiger roach

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Originally Posted by gennation

Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

Comment

BIG JUICY COCK
                      Originally Posted by Jimmy James

Or you can try living on the southside of Chicago on eight dollars a month and learn some real blues phrases.

YouTube • Soundclick

Comment

OK this guy should be banned now.

I don't agree..
                        While we're at it,let me say that you could fill two busses with the girls that I hit between 1982-1990...

"Music doesn't need to be great to be good...."

"You can't steal,what you can't feel"....Tom Petty

HCGB # 73

........__o
                        ....._

Comment

How can we miss you if you won't go away?

Are you kidding me? When he went to the amps forum, people went there from here to ask that he be returned!

Comment

I don't agree..

Why not? This is the same **************** that got JJ banned.
                            Any problem can be solved by the suitable application of nuclear weapons.

XT Brotherhood

Comment

Why not? This is the same **************** that got JJ banned.

Then report him. That's what happened to JJ. He got reported.
                              www.kingsofthedrink.com

Originally Posted by Prages

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Originally Posted by tiger roach

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Originally Posted by gennation

Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

Comment

Working...
                              X