Clear All

Paul Mitchell
    The Conditioner
    Good stuff!
    My MYSPACE Page

My Soundclick Page

My YouTube Stuff

Comment

cream of nature? that's what my wife uses mostly, i think.
      start where you are,
      use what you have,
      do what you can. arthur ashe

Comment

I gotta be honest with ya here...I am one ugly looker. But I'm 44 years old and have full head of thick, wavy, just starting-to grey hair. Being that looks-wise it is the only thing I have going for me, I am extremely vain about my hair. I get it cut 3, maybe four times a year. I like it long--suck it baldies. That having been said, a few months ago I borrowed my wife's Fructis leave-in conditioner. Now it is my Fructis leave-in conditioner. It makes my hair shiny and soft and smooth and awesome-looking all day.
        "The effect of rock and roll on young people, is to turn them into devil worshipers; to stimulate self-expression through sex; to provoke lawlessness; impair nervous stability and destroy the sanctity of marriage. It is an evil influence on the youth of our country."
        - Minister Albert Carter, 1956

Originally Posted by clay sails

d) if the "militant" left ever steps to the militant right, one side will end up in the hospital while the other side will end up in the White House

HCGB member

Comment

what the hell happened with the italic thing back there? italic
          "The effect of rock and roll on young people, is to turn them into devil worshipers; to stimulate self-expression through sex; to provoke lawlessness; impair nervous stability and destroy the sanctity of marriage. It is an evil influence on the youth of our country."

d) if the "militant" left ever steps to the militant right, one side will end up in the hospital while the other side will end up in the White House

HCGB member

Comment

there it worked that time.

HCGB member

Comment

Comment

Why does this bring to mind the term "sponge worthy"?

Comment

i got some "leave in conditioner" for ya right 'ere

I dont think she wants the 'Something About Mary' conditioner

Comment

Just do corn rolls and be done.
                    There are four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody. There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about that, because it was Everybody's job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it. It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done!

Comment

Why does this bring to mind the term "sponge worthy"?

Cause Rada's out buying cases of her discountinued conditioner?

Comment

Hey Rada? Are any of these ****************ers bothering you?

Let me know.....
                        While we're at it,let me say that you could fill two busses with the girls that I hit between 1982-1990...

"Music doesn't need to be great to be good...."

"You can't steal,what you can't feel"....Tom Petty

HCGB # 73

........__o
                        ....._

Comment

I think with the talent on this board we could whip up a custom GJ blend conditioner. We have lots of chemists/science people to handle formulation and we could even get Strings to make up a waiver so you can't sue us if an early version of the product causes hair loss. We could use a stylist or two for advice and some marketing/packaging folks and we are done.

Comment

I would run out and buy some to try it, but alas, I dont have much up top these days.

Would it be good for back-hair?

Comment

I think with the talent on this board we could whip up a custom GJ blend conditioner. We have lots of chemists/science people to handle formulation and we could even get Strings to make up a waiver so you can't sue us if an early version of the product causes hair loss. We could use a stylist or two for advice and some marketing/packaging folks and we are done.

I am quite unqualified to speak to products that are beneficial for a full head of hair.

Comment

Or we could just go for the sexy natural look...

Youth and rain water....
                                While we're at it,let me say that you could fill two busses with the girls that I hit between 1982-1990...

"Music doesn't need to be great to be good...."

"You can't steal,what you can't feel"....Tom Petty

HCGB # 73

........__o
                                ....._

Comment

Working...
                                X