Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My leave-in conditioner product has been discontinued

It's the most crucial part of my styling regimine...

:hyperventilates:

Oh the humanity!
    *smiling politely*

Comment

Time to stock up while you can. I remember when my favorite yogurt brand was discontinued. I haven't been able to find a Strawberry & Kiwi yogurt that comes close.
      Originally Posted by Flamencology

When life gives you lemons, disrespect them with tongs.

I Am not kidding.

Good deals: guitup

Comment

Leave in? What? Well, good luck finding a replacement for whatever this is.

Comment

You realize that there's about 2 different formulas for that kind of thing right?
          Trade Refs: Uma Floresta, RitalinCupcake, Seemore, Inscho, TylerDurden24, theweight, EDS, L6Sguy, EvilSoup, cdawzrd, Skr3ddy, NITEFLY182 x2, williamh, andr3w, dysorexia, Fatso Forgottso, TehSuperFox, Orwell, sanyc, killthelights
          Trade Reference Thread
          For Sale: Nothing.
          Looking for: Nothing.

Comment

I will hold you virtually....

While we're at it,let me say that you could fill two busses with the girls that I hit between 1982-1990...

"Music doesn't need to be great to be good...."

"You can't steal,what you can't feel"....Tom Petty

HCGB # 73

........__o
            ....._

Comment

It's the most crucial part of my styling regimine...

:hyperventilates:

let me know what you find to replace it - leave in conditioners are hard to find nowadays

Comment

You realize that there's about 2 different formulas for that kind of thing right?

Don't underestimate the placebo effect when it comes to hair care.
                We were just trying to write songs about prostitutes and lesbians, that's all. - Paul McCartney

Comment

Originally Posted by Crab_Cake

That said I cannot stand animal cruelty, especially against friends of humanity. These include horses, dogs, chimps, and to a lesser extent dolphins.

Great band.

Originally Posted by sonik

little african girl machete gang victims

Everybody Hates Miserycast

Comment

As Colonel Kurtz said: "the horror... the horror.."

Comment

Well, for the grocery stuff yeah...but I use natural and/or organic products, so no there are several different formulas when you get in this realm

I'm leaning towards some of the biracial stuff now (I used to frown on the obvious marketing ploy, but now I don't....damn, they're good! )

I'm leaning towards the stuff at blended beauty and mixed chicks

I think I'll give the mixed chicks stuff a try first...they're based in LA. I'll show some support

Besides...she uses their products

Comment

let me know what you find to replace it - leave in conditioners are hard to find nowadays

Yeah, everyone is switching to paste, puddy and wax...There just isn't enough in those little jars for all of my hair

Comment

i got some "leave in conditioner" for ya right 'ere

*points to crotch*
                          Anybody on Earth that doesn’t like Mark Grant, they’ve got problems.

Comment

Well, for the grocery stuff yeah...but I use natural and/or organic products, so no there are several different formulas when you get in this realm

It wasn't from the company, MOP was it? Modern Organic Products?

I have boxes of this stuff and I don't know what to do with it.
                            Originally Posted by Mercer

12pack, you are awesome.

http://www.sweeterunknown.com

Comment

It wasn't from the company, MOP was it? Modern Organic Products?

I have boxes of this stuff and I don't know what to do with it.

No...that's more for white girl hair

Comment

Working...
                              X