Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if that was a soft toss question about Farrakan and Israel, i can't wait for the tough questions...
    The Common Sense Mets Fan

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov, Newsweek (21 January 1980)

Comment

if that was a soft toss question about Farrakan and Israel, i can't wait for the tough questions...

That was a good one but not hard to handle.

Hey, are you going to Mystix show on Saturday? I'm buying his black esp ltd.

We should get drunk and stuff and hope I don't leave my new guitar in a cab.

Comment

this just in: reject = denounce

Let's move on, Tim Russert.
        Originally Posted by danuniversal

Dr. Flamencology, please stop your insulting words.

Originally Posted by lukeswall

what's that acronym you guys use all the time? something to do with hitting it in the butt. I always forget how it goes.

Comment

That was a good one but not hard to handle.

Hey, are you going to Mystix show on Saturday? I'm buying his black esp ltd.

We should get drunk and stuff and hope I don't leave my new guitar in a cab.

not in this house it wasn't.

john is playing on saturday? where?

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov, Newsweek (21 January 1980)

Comment

are you guys really down w/barack just cause he's a black dude?
            Originally Posted by derivicus

Asians have a strange natural essence and they don't like to groom their beavers. As a former Navy man, I've had sexual encounters with dozens of them.

Originally Posted by nvcreations

Every asian I have been with (korean, japanese and flips) have all had vags that seriously felt like silk...

Comment

not in this house it wasn't.

john is playing on saturday? where?

What do you mean? Oh. Right.

But seriously, you think he really wants anything to do with Farrakhan?

I think John's playing somewhere on Bleeker on Saturday. I'll be there. I may bring the GF if you guys want to do a little supper or some drinks or something. Or not. Whatever is fine but it'd be cool to see you and I know John would be happy.

Shoot me a text or call or something and maybe we'll figure something out.

Comment

Obama didn't come across very well in that whole Israel/anti-semitism/Farrakhan line of questioning. It's the first time I've seen him stumbling and the laughing hyena Hillary jumped on it.

Comment

Obama didn't come across very well in that whole Israel/anti-semitism/Farrakhan line of questioning. It's the first time I've seen him stumbling and the laughing hyena Hillary jumped on it.

I think he did ok.

I loved Hillary now taking back her vote on Iraq. No wonder her dumb azz is Guiliani-ing her campaign.
                  Citizen of THE JACKSON NATION

Comment

my girlfriend used to work for the Anti-Defamation League and the DNC (not at the same time though). his response was perfectly acceptable to her. and if you can convince her on that subject, you've got a good shot.

Comment

I think he did ok.

I loved Hillary now taking back her vote on Iraq. No wonder her dumb azz is Guiliani-ing her campaign.
                      I would love for that to make its way into English slang.

Comment

It should for crying out loud. That's exactly what she did to her own campaign. Good riddance to em both, that's what I say.
                        Citizen of THE JACKSON NATION

Comment

Did they mention "The Pic"

that's going to be his downfall... it's all over every channel
                          The new kid friendly mother approved LR

Comment

Did they mention "The Pic"

that's going to be his downfall... it's all over every channel

they sure did. she denied it came from her campaign though she says she'd have fired anybody who owned up to it. he accepted her apology.

McCain has denounced the pic and says he will not resort to those kinds of tactics or bring up Obama's middle name in the general election.

Comment

they sure did. she denied it came from her campaign though she says she'd have fired anybody who owned up to it. he accepted her apology.

McCain has denounced the pic and says he will not resort to those kinds of tactics or bring up Obama's middle name in the general election.

LOL an apology and a denouncation is not going to make it go away... the deed is done
                              The new kid friendly mother approved LR

Comment

LOL an apology and a denouncation is not going to make it go away... the deed is done

those people weren't going to vote for him anyway. the question is whether or not they'd have stayed home and not voted at all, or if they vote against him due to their antiquated beliefs.

Comment

Working...
                                X