Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maybe we should ask barack if he needs another pillow

damn, she's digging in. this could get really good.

and STFU about my state you carpetbagging bitch.
    The Common Sense Mets Fan

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov, Newsweek (21 January 1980)

Russert is really being tough on her. I must admit that they are giving Obama a pass here.

Comment

Russert is really being tough on her. I must admit that they are giving Obama a pass here.

they're certainly asking her questions first, but they're asking him the same questions. its not like they're soft tossing to him.

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov, Newsweek (21 January 1980)

Comment

What network?

Comment

What network?

msnbc

Comment

they're certainly asking her questions first, but they're asking him the same questions. its not like they're soft tossing to him.

They're challenging her a lot more. Seems pretty clear to me.

Comment

They're challenging her a lot more. Seems pretty clear to me.

she told Russert to STFU. if i were him, i'd challenge her after that too.

Comment

she told Russert to STFU. if i were him, i'd challenge her after that too.

Good for her. Not that it's not important to call her out for the places where she's changed her stance but it seems like she's been forced to defend herself the entire time. And then Obama just slides in and looks good. *chuckle*

Oh well. We'll see what happens.

Comment

Sorry, but I enjoy seeing her suffer and I'll ejoy it immensely when she loses the race. God do I ever dislike her.

Comment

Sorry, but I enjoy seeing her suffer and I'll ejoy it immensely when she loses the race. God do I ever dislike her.

*chuckle*

Well, it's looking like you'll get your wish. I'm pretty amazed overall.

Oooo, they're challenging Obama now. Finally.

Comment

*chuckle*

Well, it's looking like you'll get your wish. I'm pretty amazed overall.

Oooo, they're challenging Obama now. Finally.

Russert is pretty fair. he challenges everybody.

Comment

Russert is pretty fair. he challenges everybody.

Yeah.

Ugh, I don't like this line of questioning. She doesn't have to release her tax return, imo. "What are you hiding?" I think that's bull****************. They have gobs of money from Bill's speeches.

Comment

OMG she just gave an absolutely horrendous answer about it. Ugh.

Comment

Yeah.

Ugh, I don't like this line of questioning. She doesn't have to release her tax return, imo. "What are you hiding?" I think that's bull****************. They have gobs of money from Bill's speeches.

nope, she doesn't have to release her taxes until she becomes the nominee. but because she's a higher profile person, they expect her to. who really gives a ****************?

Comment

nope, she doesn't have to release her taxes until she becomes the nominee. but because she's a higher profile person, they expect her to. who really gives a ****************?

Agreed. I mean, who the hell do they think is giving her money? Come on.

Comment

Working...
                              X