Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: watched 'Elizabeth' last night

I havent seen it since the movie came out in the theaters. Good movie, if a bit dull, but my question is...

...Why was James Bond plotting against the Queen?

I havent seen it since the movie came out in the theaters.

me either. way too long to remember daniel craig being it since i didn't even know who he was until last year.

great flick
    Originally Posted by Crab_Cake

That said I cannot stand animal cruelty, especially against friends of humanity. These include horses, dogs, chimps, and to a lesser extent dolphins.

Great band.

Originally Posted by sonik

little african girl machete gang victims

Everybody Hates Miserycast

Comment

great film

Comment

I havent seen it since the movie came out in the theaters. Good movie, if a bit dull, but my question is...

You're a Catholic as I recall, why don't you ask the Pope? Nefarious, plotting papists!

Originally Posted by Calum

Is she cuddling a dirty swan?

Originally Posted by vikingrat

The world doesn't need a new generation of hippies.

Comment

Check out "Layer Cake". It's the role that basically got Daniel Craig 007 from what I understand. Great movie, btw.
          Git away from that wheel-barruh, boy! You don’t know nuthin’ ‘bout no machin’ry!

Comment

I assume the smiley means you're just kidding. Why was Casanova Frankenstein her closest and most trusted advisor?

Is it me or did Mary Queen of Scots look like a French Candice Bergen?
            Originally Posted by rhino55

I think lonechicken is the one that always says dont stick your dick in the crazy more than once. Thats good advice.

Originally Posted by Gaindrain

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Comment

Working...
            X