Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still working on it. Hadn't even heard of this song before I saw this post. Beautiful solo, and fun to play.
    Originally Posted by Jimmy James

Dolls are almost always much larger than figurines and action figures and will often come with clothing that can be removed almost completely. They should also possess a certain amount of posability.

Dolls will often have removable clothing, down to the figures "skin" and will possibly have other interchangeable outfits that can be purchased separately.

Dolls may be smaller than 12 inches, but as long as they still have clothing that can be completely removed.

Comment

Still working on it. Hadn't even heard of this song before I saw this post. Beautiful solo, and fun to play.

I've never really been a Steely Dan fan, but this has been a fun challenge...this thread seemed to have fallen off the radar and I was wondering if anyone else was going to post one...
      Vote for me on Truefire.coms "Next Top Guitar Instructor" contest
      McFeely Custom Guitars Artist
      MarkWein.com

Comment

Anyone still working on this? I've been spending a little time getting the solo together (I have never been very good at the "note for note" thing) and might post something next week...

I'd love to hear your take on it.
        My MYSPACE Page

My Soundclick Page

My YouTube Stuff

Comment

I'll have a go at this tomorrow. I dont know the original though So can we just jam over it or is the point to make it sound as close to the original as possible?
          Shotgun Royale

last.fm

Comment

I'll have a go at this tomorrow. I dont know the original though So can we just jam over it or is the point to make it sound as close to the original as possible?

I believe the point was to try to nail the original as close as possible.
            My MYSPACE Page

My Soundclick Page

My YouTube Stuff

Comment

OK, here's the backing I used:
              KC Backing
              And here's my take:
              KC Solo

This is ridiculously good. Totally nailed it.
              Lyrics Songs Demos Videos Covers Dj Facebook Tumblr

Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off.

-Coco Chanel

Comment

I'd love to hear your take on it.

I'm almost ready...got pretty close today...maybe by Monday or Tuesday I'll have something to post....
                MarkWein.com

Comment

i should be ready to go by tomorrow or wednesday. what's the easiest way to get this up on the innerweb? i can create a WAV file with my Fostex...convert that to MP3 or AAC and create a soundclick account?

Dolls are almost always much larger than figurines and action figures and will often come with clothing that can be removed almost completely. They should also possess a certain amount of posability.

Dolls will often have removable clothing, down to the figures "skin" and will possibly have other interchangeable outfits that can be purchased separately.

Dolls may be smaller than 12 inches, but as long as they still have clothing that can be completely removed.

Comment

i should be ready to go by tomorrow or wednesday. what's the easiest way to get this up on the innerweb? i can create a WAV file with my Fostex...convert that to MP3 or AAC and create a soundclick account?

didn't mean to double post that, computer farted out on me. must be all the Steely Dan...it isn't used to such quality music.

Comment

Hoping to mess with this one this week. It's been hella busy.

Then I had a five year old dance on my guitar case so I nearly lost an axe.

Comment

OK....here is my take...

http://www.premierschoolofmusic.com/soundfiles/kidc.mp3

This was a pretty cool project...I don't really play this way and I ended up taking an embarrassingly long time putting it together...
                        MarkWein.com

Comment

OK....here is my take...

This was a pretty cool project...I don't really play this way and I ended up taking an embarrassingly long time putting it together...

Very nice.
                          Yer Blues wrote:I am from the Beavis and Butthead generation.

Comment

OK....here is my take...

great job. what were you playing? sounded real fine.

Comment

great job. what were you playing? sounded real fine.

Thank you, too! I played my Les Paul standard through my PodXT...I cheated and found the "Kid Charlemagne" lead sound on their website, though...
                              MarkWein.com

Comment

OK....here is my take...

Hey, all right!

Very cool.
                                My MYSPACE Page

My Soundclick Page

My YouTube Stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X