Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back from Cozumel...what did I miss?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beaches, scuba diving, titty bars, who cares about that ****************?

What I really want to know is: Did you finish Whales on Stilts?

Yes and it is the greatest book in the history of mankind...the next person is in for a treat as were we.
    Yes, I hate you.

Comment

I want to dive EVERYWHERE. I'd love to take a trip with you...I live about a stone's throw from Lake Michigan if you were ever planning on hitting that. (130 wrecks down there I've read...most in any great lake)

I have nice open fins, mask, snorkel, booties. I bought good stuff as even if I hated it...I could've used my set-up for snorkel...and it's much better than the rental snorkel gear.

Before you buy any more gear, hit me up with a PM. There are probably a few things I can recommend that you'll be happier with in the long run, and it'll probably save you money right from the start.

If you're going to dive more than once or twice a year, buying your gear will probably pay for itself within a year or two.
      Some original songs...

And some cover tunes...

Comment

Yes and it is the greatest book in the history of mankind...the next person is in for a treat as were we.

Pardon the quick thread hijack...how can I get in on Whales on Stilts?? I've heard so much about this book here.

Comment

Pardon the quick thread hijack...how can I get in on Whales on Stilts?? I've heard so much about this book here.

The book is doing an HC tour...it went from Smurfco to myself and I'm sending it on to guitarkid16. Who he sends it to...I dunno but I know that there are atleast 6-8 of us on the tour.

Prages: I definately will. The next purchases are bigger and your recs would mean a lot.
          Yes, I hate you.

Comment

The book is doing an HC tour...it went from Smurfco to myself and I'm sending it on to guitarkid16. Who he sends it to...I dunno but I know that there are atleast 6-8 of us on the tour.

Prages: I definately will. The next purchases are bigger and your recs would mean a lot.

Can I be a tour stop? Who do I let know?

Comment

I think she actually liked me as she would not leave me alone

Rule #1: They never like you.

Comment

Rule #1: They never like you.

Granted. I'm not "allowing" her to get a boob job so that she'll go to my prom or anything.

But honestly...if I was of the mindset...I could pull hotter honeys on my own. But I am a married amigo!!!
                Yes, I hate you.

Comment

Can I be a tour stop? Who do I let know?

Make a thread around lunchtime?
                  Yes, I hate you.

Comment

Glad you had fun, man!

Saludos.
                    Saludosâ„¢

Jossy
                    http://www.myspace.com/ultrasonico
                    General Master Marksman/MBM International Sniper Brigade
                    Øyh!

Originally Posted by Motorik

Jossy unfailingly concludes his posts with the word "saludos".

http://www.liveruckus.com/forums/index.php

Comment

As for what happened while you were gone:

Wimer quit, but you may have known that. But he came back and quit again. Then his wife quit for him and asked us to quit.

Then Rock Lobster quit EG, and they moved it here and that caused some confusion.

That's about it.
                      www.kingsofthedrink.com

Originally Posted by Prages

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Originally Posted by tiger roach

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Originally Posted by gennation

Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

Comment

Wimer quit, but you may have known that. But he came back and quit again. Then his wife quit for him and asked us to quit.

Then Rock Lobster quit EG, and they moved it here and that caused some confusion.

That's about it.

But then wilmer came back as a mod.

Then he quit again.
                        Some original songs...

And some cover tunes...

Comment

Glad you had fun, man!

Saludos.

I LOVED Mexico my mang!!!

I went out with a group of west coast Mexicans on my first night, they were AWESOME people! We went to see a Bandas band at a locals only Bandas club.

The dancing was FUN...the music was GREAT.

Seriously great people...I mean wow...funny as all hell and sooooooo nice.

Viva la Mexico!!!
                          Yes, I hate you.

Comment

That's about it.

Wilmer got a wife?

Strange times indeed!
                            Yes, I hate you.

Comment

Granted. I'm not "allowing" her to get a boob job so that she'll go to my prom or anything.

But honestly...if I was of the mindset...I could pull hotter honeys on my own. But I am a married amigo!!!

Did you tell your wife about the strip club?

Comment

I gotta run for a bit...I have 14,000,000 loose ends to tie...but I'll be back with pics.
                                Yes, I hate you.

Comment

Working...
                                X