Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back from Cozumel...what did I miss?

I still have to dl the pics n shiite...but rest assured I had a FANTASTIC time.

I am now 100% certified scuba diver and did my 1st real ocean boat dive at 50'...AMAZING to say the very least. Just imagine yourself in a salt water aquarium that is endless and you'll have the beginning of the idea.

My dive buddy punked out on me 1 hour before the boat ride. Was a scared little bitch who gave me about 1,000 reasons to never vacation with him EVER again. Seriously this d00d was losing his cool about EVERYTHING like every 3 hours.

Went to a Mexican strip club and got a lap dance...yes they touch you! lol. I've NEVER heard a woman with THAT filthy of a mouth before...it was sexy and funny...I think she actually liked me as she would not leave me alone...I bought her one $20 drink...and after 45 minutes of rubbing me with every part of her exposed body while deep throating beer bottes and talking about what she'd love for me to do to her...had to practically beg her to move on.

She was a thick girl with a XXXXXXXXXX rated mind...but I'm quite positive
    she could've backed it all up.

What did I miss in HC land?
    Yes, I hate you.

Yeah, I went there on my honeymoon not long ago.... very nice.

Comment

Glad to hear you had a good time!

Ditch your dive buddy, PM me when you want to go instead!

Be sure to post pics, of course. I'd love to see them.

Comment

I still have to dl the pics n shiite...but rest assured I had a FANTASTIC time.

I am now 100% certified scuba diver and did my 1st real ocean boat dive at 50'...AMAZING to say the very least. Just imagine yourself in a salt water aquarium that is endless and you'll have the beginning of the idea.

My dive buddy punked out on me 1 hour before the boat ride. Was a scared little bitch who gave me about 1,000 reasons to never vacation with him EVER again. Seriously this d00d was losing his cool about EVERYTHING like every 3 hours.

Went to a Mexican strip club and got a lap dance...yes they touch you! lol. I've NEVER heard a woman with THAT filthy of a mouth before...it was sexy and funny...I think she actually liked me as she would not leave me alone...I bought her one $20 drink...and after 45 minutes of rubbing me with every part of her exposed body while deep throating beer bottes and talking about what she'd love for me to do to her...had to practically beg her to move on.

She was a thick girl with a XXXXXXXXXX rated mind...but I'm quite positive
        she could've backed it all up.

What did I miss in HC land?

Why didn't you SIIHP?
        Good Deals

Comment

Glad to hear you had a good time!

Ditch your dive buddy, PM me when you want to go instead!

Be sure to post pics, of course. I'd love to see them.

Oh he's ditched.

I'm like 100% more easy going than the average d00d...but also take the important stuff very seriously...w/o the fear.

I'll go back...we'll definately talk.
          Yes, I hate you.

Comment

Why didn't you SIIHP?

SIIHP was one of the lesser dirty things she said. She liked to have her face *ahem*..."warmed up" and then some...
            Yes, I hate you.

Comment

Yeah, I went there on my honeymoon not long ago.... very nice.

86 degrees EVERYDAY. the water temp was 81 degrees at surface AND at 50'.

Just amazing.
              Yes, I hate you.

Comment

86 degrees EVERYDAY. the water temp was 81 degrees at surface AND at 50'.

Just amazing.

Damn, that's nice. And I live in SoCal.
                Good Deals

Comment

We all traded places. I'm tompetty now.

Here's proof:
                  Originally Posted by danuniversal

Dr. Flamencology, please stop your insulting words.

Originally Posted by lukeswall

what's that acronym you guys use all the time? something to do with hitting it in the butt. I always forget how it goes.

Comment

Glad you had a good time. So, you like the diving, huh?

We'll definitely have to plan a trip some time.

Have you bought your own gear yet? Are you planning to? Do you see yourself only doing warm ocean dives or would you like to do colder Great Lakes dives and quarry dives?

The warm ocean dives are my favorite, but there's plenty to see in the cold freshwater too.

Also, you'll find that most of the semi-tropical ocean diving you do really stays about the same temperature all the way down. I've been at 120 feet off the Keys and the water has still been in the 80s. Love being able to dive with little or no wet suit.
                    Some original songs...

And some cover tunes...

Comment

I might be picking your brain a bit for activities and such. We're going to Cozumel this summer.

Minus the titty bars, of course.

Where did you stay?
                      Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

www.campaignforliberty.com/

Comment

Sounds awesome!!! Mexico has always been a great time for me too.

Comment

Beaches, scuba diving, titty bars, who cares about that ****************?

What I really want to know is: Did you finish Whales on Stilts?

Comment

Glad you had a good time. So, you like the diving, huh?

We'll definitely have to plan a trip some time.

Have you bought your own gear yet? Are you planning to? Do you see yourself only doing warm ocean dives or would you like to do colder Great Lakes dives and quarry dives?

The warm ocean dives are my favorite, but there's plenty to see in the cold freshwater too.

Also, you'll find that most of the semi-tropical ocean diving you do really stays about the same temperature all the way down. I've been at 120 feet off the Keys and the water has still been in the 80s. Love being able to dive with little or no wet suit.

I want to dive EVERYWHERE. I'd love to take a trip with you...I live about a stone's throw from Lake Michigan if you were ever planning on hitting that. (130 wrecks down there I've read...most in any great lake)

I have nice open fins, mask, snorkel, booties. I bought good stuff as even if I hated it...I could've used my set-up for snorkel...and it's much better than the rental snorkel gear.
                            Yes, I hate you.

Comment

I might be picking your brain a bit for activities and such. We're going to Cozumel this summer.

Minus the titty bars, of course.

Where did you stay?

Fiesta Americana. Nice place. Dive shop was right across the street. I have lots of pics of the hotel that I'll put up later this afternoon. There is a lot of GREAT seafood to be had down there.

One quick recommendation for a high end dining experience...FOR COUPLES...is La Veranda. There is only 1 good sized town in Cozumel...so it's there. Looks like a house with a black jockey statue in front...you go through to the back and it's a beautiful veranda that looks like a place where the wealthy people in a soap opera get proposed to. Food was great...but a tad pricey...I'd guess you could blow a hundy there w/o too much effort.

There are others that are just as high quality of food, less than 1/2 price...but a bit less romantic...I'll update this after pics.
                              Yes, I hate you.

Comment

Working...
                              X