Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prophylactic recommendations?

seriously...let me have them. thanks in advance.
    Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality

Wrap your hand in saran wrap. Seriously, what do you want to hear? 99% of condoms feel like condoms. The 1% that don't are the ones that break and leave just the ring on your junk.
    My old band

http://www.myspace.com/sibroken

Seymour Duncan Lil 59 for sale or trade (neck model)

Comment

Pull out.

Comment

I was suprised to learn that "prophylactic" just means something used as a preventative. I was thinking "pro" + "phallus", and it was pretty embarrassing to have that explained by a medical professional.
        Jukejoint Handmedowns (my band)

Find our album on iTunes!

A Month of Songs (Songwriting blog)

Originally Posted by gennation

Neither of us is gay or anything, it just happened.

Comment

GALACTIC PROPHYLACTIC!!!

IT STOPS BULLETS!!!!
          We were just trying to write songs about prostitutes and lesbians, that's all. - Paul McCartney

Comment

"pull and pray" has been my m.o. but to be honest, i'm too old to go through the pregnancy test waiting game anymore. besides, i like to break rhythm several times before decorating her cake and some of my more eager and stronger swimmers are likely to get out prior to the grand finale. kimono and pleasure plus seem to be winners...thanks, i guess?
            Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality

Comment

I consider pulling out to be the same as not using any preventative methods. I would never do it. I've had pregnancy scares with a condom. I don't need it without one too.
              http://www.lightningmp3.com/live/file.php?id=13929
              http://www.lightningmp3.com/live/58730-fluxusbear.mp3

Originally Posted by Jimmy James

I'm out of touch with reality.

Comment

Abstinence. It's the only way to be sure.
                I love you, you goober!

Required Reading

Originally Posted by Dew Knot Hump

For some reason I always thought "LOL" meant "lots of luck" and when a friends mother passed away awhile back I responded "LOL" to the email announcing it.

Originally Posted by Rada

gay.

Comment

not a fan of pumping and dumping. i have terrible timing, and a kid is the last thing i need to be raising. if a condom i knew of felt the same as raw i'd recommend it, but that ain't happening. evar.
                  Originally Posted by Standard8

Other girls in the future will look down on you for hooking up with this girl. It's like credit card ********************. You get some now, but you give up much more ******************** in the future by spending your cock-budget now.

Originally Posted by GnR102385

If we were talking second cousin I wouldn't even have that moment where I thought "Wait, this is ****************ed up right?" before I plowed it like an Amish field.

Originally Posted by chainsaw fats

...picking on Crab_Cake for not thinking is the equivalent of putting a trip-wire on the bottom step of the short bus.

Comment

cream pie

no guts... no glory
                    The new kid friendly mother approved LR

Comment

not a fan of pumping and dumping. i have terrible timing, and a kid is the last thing i need to be raising. if a condom i knew of felt the same as raw i'd recommend it, but that ain't happening. evar.

they're that bad huh? I've heard/read that some in japan are pretty good. I can't really comment though

As for prophylactics my girl is on the pill, and that works fine. But there's still always a chance...other than that, pull out I guess?

Comment

Trojan Super Ribbed, beotch.
                        Originally Posted by Expressway to yr Skull

Pair of Hipster Piss Flaps

Comment

they're that bad huh? I've heard/read that some in japan are pretty good. I can't really comment though

the closest comparison i like trying to work on a car with mittens on. not gloves, mother****************ing mittens. their is no comparison.
                          Originally Posted by Standard8

Other girls in the future will look down on you for hooking up with this girl. It's like credit card ********************. You get some now, but you give up much more ******************** in the future by spending your cock-budget now.

Originally Posted by GnR102385

If we were talking second cousin I wouldn't even have that moment where I thought "Wait, this is ****************ed up right?" before I plowed it like an Amish field.

Originally Posted by chainsaw fats

...picking on Crab_Cake for not thinking is the equivalent of putting a trip-wire on the bottom step of the short bus.

Comment

the closest comparison i like trying to work on a car with mittens on. not gloves, mother****************ing mittens. their is no comparison.

Are you say it's hard to perform, or that you just can't feel anything?

Comment

Trojan Super Ribbed, beotch.

Truth, there's no hope for you getting feeling back, so you might as well make her enjoy it more. That **************** really does work too.
                              ...That's what she said.

Soundclick

Originally Posted by LeftyTom

I wouldn't want to be in any woman who wants me in her.

Originally Posted by Brocktoon

[Baron85's nickname:] Mommy's Little Man

Originally Posted by dmn23

I may not know how to play it or program it, but it makes the "studio" look sufficiently enough like a spaceship that I feel my money was well spent.

Comment

Working...
                              X