X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ate some of my salmon tonight

HOLY CRAP!!!!

I cooked it in a little garlic butter and some spices...it was freaking sooooo good. I ate it too fast to take pics..sorry Food Jam.

I cooked 5 of the fish...and got about 2 lbs of salmon. I am making salmon patties tomorrow.

I am also taking some of it and mixing it with some spices and cream cheese and I am smearing that on a bagel tomorrow morning.

Yea salmon!!!!

I eated you fishies!

That sounds awesome.

Comment

That sounds awesome.

Dude, it was so good. Its the first time I ever ate any fish I caught...but NOT THE LAST!

Comment

Sounds good! We caught ours at Costco this weekend, had it tonight. She bakes it up smothered in cajun seasoning, mmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Sounds good! We caught ours at Costco this weekend, had it tonight. She bakes it up smothered in cajun seasoning, mmmmmmmmmmmm

I went cajun myself (sorta, I used Emerils Essence spice).

Comment

While we're at it,let me say that you could fill two busses with the girls that I hit between 1982-1990...

"Music doesn't need to be great to be good...."

"You can't steal,what you can't feel"....Tom Petty

HCGB # 73

........__o
            ....._

Comment

I'm jealous.
              *smiling politely*

Comment

Dude, it was so good. Its the first time I ever ate any fish I caught...but NOT THE LAST!

Fook. Now I wanna catch a fish.

Comment

lots and lots of folks have NO idea how good fish tastes when it's only been out of water an hour......i go back home to go trout fishing in the mountians almost every year.....and we get the trout on the camp fire.....with a little butter in the middle.....yea......doesn't get a LOT better than that....well.....except when we get deer tenderloin on the camp fire within the hour....
                  "If I would have known I was gonna hafta play this song for the rest of my life.........
                  I woulda wrote a better song "
                  member Mazi Bee Militia
                  Talk Box Brigade
                  Gretsch Guards
                  Geezer Brigade #291

Comment

Congrats! I've been a fishing nut my whole life, but I've never done the ice fishing thing. I throw back 99% of what I catch as well, but I'd probably keep a salmon if I got one. If anyone wants a bluefish, let me know, and i'll gladly give it to you.
                    My old band

http://www.myspace.com/sibroken

Seymour Duncan Lil 59 for sale or trade (neck model)

Comment

Fish good! Spices good! Food GOOOOOD!!!!
                      We were just trying to write songs about prostitutes and lesbians, that's all. - Paul McCartney

Comment

lots and lots of folks have NO idea how good fish tastes when it's only been out of water an hour......i go back home to go trout fishing in the mountians almost every year.....and we get the trout on the camp fire.....with a little butter in the middle.....yea......doesn't get a LOT better than that....well.....except when we get deer tenderloin on the camp fire within the hour....

I like to cook...I mean really like to cook...I'm one of those nuts that spare no expense when it comes to cooking. I've got cookbooks up the yingyang and tools galore....Far and away the best thing I've ever eatin in my life was a one hour killed deer heart fried in a little butter.....The best....
                        While we're at it,let me say that you could fill two busses with the girls that I hit between 1982-1990...

"Music doesn't need to be great to be good...."

"You can't steal,what you can't feel"....Tom Petty

HCGB # 73

........__o
                        ....._

Comment

Salmon is amazing. My mom has a great marinade for it that she uses for grilling. If I remember, I'll post it over my spring break when I'm home.
                          http://www.lightningmp3.com/live/file.php?id=13929
                          http://www.lightningmp3.com/live/58730-fluxusbear.mp3

Originally Posted by Jimmy James

I'm out of touch with reality.

Comment

Salmon is amazing. My mom has a great marinade for it that she uses for grilling. If I remember, I'll post it over my spring break when I'm home.

Yes! Do it! Thanks!

Comment

whoa, really? I was under the impression that you've done a fair amount of fishing.. always catch and release until now?!?

Comment

Working...
                              X