Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Picking up a girl for 1st date: what music do you have on in the car?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always just listen to what ever I was listening to anyway, if she plays with the dial or brings her own stuff I don't stop her (unless its a Zep or Metallica song, shes gotta sit through those)
    Originally Posted by Mercer

You are truly fantastic, RedYagiDY. Fans(****************in)tastic!

Comment

Nothing too extreme or offensive. I wouldn't think about it too much though.

Comment

Some classical music to set the mood.

"The Saber Dance" by Khachaturian. On infinite repeat.

Comment

Spicolli says Side 1 of Zeppelin 4....

No dude, DAMONE says side 1 of Zep 4

you know...to really drive it home
          Originally Posted by blargh

I never knew that rubbing a bow over the cello resulted in trebly scratchy dogsh!t... ya learn something new every day at HCAF

http://www.myspace.com/articlexv r.i.p.

Comment

"Won't Go Home Without You"
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6voJ1sgY_0

or "Sunday morning"
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Xvl5NIYRMo

Anything from James Blunt for 1st date... -> "you try to hard..."
            Jeff Beck: "I don't get the guys who all want a very special guitar to create a unique sound. I get a way better kick out of making an unique sound with a guitar that has been around for 50 years"

Comment

I've been listening to a lot of Creedence lately, so probably that.
              Originally Posted by The Master

Gun in one hand, wheel in other, cigar in mouth, one-liners ready.

Originally Posted by -todgemistro-

baron85 wins the thread

Originally Posted by mattburnside

The internet is a great big place. I'm sure there's a forum out there full of people who shoot straight and don't give a damn what you think, but who somehow feel free to get a massive case of butt-hurt if you dare to disagree with them.

Actually, it's probably a bunch of little forums. With one dude each.

My Music:
              Myspace
              Soundclick

Comment

Play anything you want. It's your ****************ing car.

But yes, Creedence is a good choice. If whilst Proud Mary is playing she says "Hey they ripped off Tina Turner's!", kick her out of your ****************ing car.

Comment

Spinal Tap - "Lick My Love Pump" or "Big Bottom"

Whitesnake - "Gimme All Your Love Tonight"

Jackyl - "She Loves My Cock"
                  Originally Posted by richierobins

Mistaking a fanny for an arse is probably the reason behind their obsession with SIIHP.

Comment

Helter Skelter. Really loud, on repeat. And stare intently ahead whilst driving.
                    Last.fmgoodusername wrotemc100 is an utter **************** but completely correct

Comment

I always make sure I have an audio version of the Bible playing. I play them this section from the book of Leviticus, just to set a few ground rules:

6: None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their nakedness: I am the LORD.
                      7: The nakedness of thy father, or the nakedness of thy mother, shalt thou not uncover: she is thy mother; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.
                      8: The nakedness of thy father's wife shalt thou not uncover: it is thy father's nakedness.
                      9: The nakedness of thy sister, the daughter of thy father, or daughter of thy mother, whether she be born at home, or born abroad, even their nakedness thou shalt not uncover.
                      10: The nakedness of thy son's daughter, or of thy daughter's daughter, even their nakedness thou shalt not uncover: for theirs is thine own nakedness.
                      11: The nakedness of thy father's wife's daughter, begotten of thy father, she is thy sister, thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.
                      12: Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father's sister: she is thy father's near kinswoman.
                      13: Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother's sister: for she is thy mother's near kinswoman.
                      14: Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father's brother, thou shalt not approach to his wife: she is thine aunt.
                      15: Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy daughter in law: she is thy son's wife; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.
                      16: Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy brother's wife: it is thy brother's nakedness.
                      17: Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of a woman and her daughter, neither shalt thou take her son's daughter, or her daughter's daughter, to uncover her nakedness; for they are her near kinswomen: it is wickedness.
                      18: Neither shalt thou take a wife to her sister, to vex her, to uncover her nakedness, beside the other in her life time.
                      19: Also thou shalt not approach unto a woman to uncover her nakedness, as long as she is put apart for her uncleanness.
                      20: Moreover thou shalt not lie carnally with thy neighbour's wife, to defile thyself with her.
                      21: And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.
                      22: Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
                      23: Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.
                      24: Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:
                      25: And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.
                      26: Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:
                      27: (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled
                      28: That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you.
                      29: For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.
                      30: Therefore shall ye keep mine ordinance, that ye commit not any one of these abominable customs, which were committed before you, and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I am the LORD your God.

Originally Posted by Calum

Is she cuddling a dirty swan?

Originally Posted by vikingrat

The world doesn't need a new generation of hippies.

Comment

I always make sure I have an audio version of the Bible playing. I play them this section from the book of Leviticus, just to set a few ground rules:

6: None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their nakedness: I am the LORD.
                        7: The nakedness of thy father, or the nakedness of thy mother, shalt thou not uncover: she is thy mother; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.
                        8: The nakedness of thy father's wife shalt thou not uncover: it is thy father's nakedness.
                        9: The nakedness of thy sister, the daughter of thy father, or daughter of thy mother, whether she be born at home, or born abroad, even their nakedness thou shalt not uncover.
                        10: The nakedness of thy son's daughter, or of thy daughter's daughter, even their nakedness thou shalt not uncover: for theirs is thine own nakedness.
                        11: The nakedness of thy father's wife's daughter, begotten of thy father, she is thy sister, thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.
                        12: Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father's sister: she is thy father's near kinswoman.
                        13: Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother's sister: for she is thy mother's near kinswoman.
                        14: Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father's brother, thou shalt not approach to his wife: she is thine aunt.
                        15: Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy daughter in law: she is thy son's wife; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.
                        16: Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy brother's wife: it is thy brother's nakedness.
                        17: Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of a woman and her daughter, neither shalt thou take her son's daughter, or her daughter's daughter, to uncover her nakedness; for they are her near kinswomen: it is wickedness.
                        18: Neither shalt thou take a wife to her sister, to vex her, to uncover her nakedness, beside the other in her life time.
                        19: Also thou shalt not approach unto a woman to uncover her nakedness, as long as she is put apart for her uncleanness.
                        20: Moreover thou shalt not lie carnally with thy neighbour's wife, to defile thyself with her.
                        21: And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.
                        22: Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
                        23: Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.
                        24: Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:
                        25: And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.
                        26: Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:
                        27: (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled
                        28: That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you.
                        29: For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.
                        30: Therefore shall ye keep mine ordinance, that ye commit not any one of these abominable customs, which were committed before you, and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I am the LORD your God.

I swore you were going to say "NuMetal".

Comment

I can't believe i read all of that. I feel strange.
                          I've been first and last
                          Look at how the time goes past.
                          But I'm all alone at last.
                          Rolling home to you.

Comment

Foo Fighters, QOTSA, Hendrix...

Comment

Git away from that wheel-barruh, boy! You don’t know nuthin’ ‘bout no machin’ry!

Comment

Will2K
                                My Songs Rising of the Lights

Comment

Working...
                                X