Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Picking up a girl for 1st date: what music do you have on in the car?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Jimmy Page score from Lucifer Rising.
    Originally Posted by Visconti

Its a shame Sean Penn, Oliver Stone and Hugo Chavez were not on Pan Am flight 103.

Comment

• I'm thinking "She loves my cock" by Jackal. Thats always a nice ice breaker.

Comment

• Not to be a complete nitpicker, but Damone called that. And then Rat effed up and jammed Kashmir. No wonder she banged Damone....oke:

Very good. I was wondering if anyone else caught that.
        "These riffs were built to last a life time". Keith Richards

"All the women in the world want a phony rock star who plays guitar". John Cougar Mellencamp

"
        If you're listening to a rock star in order to get your information on who to vote for, you're a bigger moron than they are." Alice Cooper

Comment

• Next: You must know her taste in music and have her favorites on the way to the place you're going. Then if all goes well, you put on yours on the way home and if she likes it she's worthy of a second date. If not, get what you can from her and never call her again.
          "These riffs were built to last a life time". Keith Richards

"All the women in the world want a phony rock star who plays guitar". John Cougar Mellencamp

"
          If you're listening to a rock star in order to get your information on who to vote for, you're a bigger moron than they are." Alice Cooper

Comment

• entroducing...
            Originally Posted by Carl Sagan

For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love.

Comment

• Dead Skin Mask.
              Tauntr.com - Adding Insult to Everything!Neck Pocket Cavern Surveyor for the Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You club!"In all fairness, Les Pauls have a switch position labeled "Rhythm", while Strats do not, because they are lead guitars for lead guitarists." -Flatspotter

Comment

• entroducing...

A few of the tracks are nice, but a few others are a bit too "chaotic" for a pleasant date.

-G
                <blank>

Comment

• A few of the tracks are nice, but a few others are a bit too "chaotic" for a pleasant date.

-G

yeah. Building Steam with a Grain of Salt is damn nice though. Hopefully the music would matter for all of about 2 secs, between the time she opens the door and the time she gets in. I'd honestly just have the radio on, but DJ Shadow is nice to drive around to.
                  Originally Posted by Carl Sagan

For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love.

Comment

• The Osmonds.

Comment

• This hate metal guy might be my favorite poster ever.

Ever, really ever? Maybe life isn't so bad after all!!!
                      For Sale: Line 6 FBC Shortboard, and Vetta Cabinet
                      Looking to buy: 5150 Head (not picky about which version)

Comment

• Ever, really ever? Maybe life isn't so bad after all!!!

Money in the bank.
                        http://www.lightningmp3.com/live/file.php?id=13929
                        http://www.lightningmp3.com/live/58730-fluxusbear.mp3

Originally Posted by Jimmy James

I'm out of touch with reality.

Comment

• Frank Zappa -"Dirty Love"
                          great googley moogley- Frank ZappaMissing the CHEESE And MarkoHit it!__________if you can't spot the crazy one on the bus, it's probably you..............Cdawg________Good Sellers/Marko46,lossforgain x2

Comment

• Bump for the prom thread.

-G
                            <blank>

Comment

Working...
                            X