Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone speak Dutch (and completely bored)?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone speak Dutch (and completely bored)?

There's a Dutch TV series called "Spuiten en Slikken." Part of show is that the host takes a different drug each episode and tapes his experiences.

Most of the episodes are up on YouTube, but only one has been translated into English. I'd love to know what's being said, as would many people on YouTube. Each segment is 7-10 minutes long.

If you ever get bored, here's your chance to help out anonymous losers on the Internet.
    I love you, you goober!

Required Reading

Originally Posted by Dew Knot Hump

For some reason I always thought "LOL" meant "lots of luck" and when a friends mother passed away awhile back I responded "LOL" to the email announcing it.

Originally Posted by Rada

gay.

My father-in-law is Dutch and speaks it fluently but I'm kinda thinking that might not be the thing I'd want him to translate. Better wait for a Dutch forumite to happen by.
    What if you scare yourself half to death twice?

Comment

I'm Dutch, but lately I've been way to busy to be bored. Maybe later.

Comment

I'm Dutch, but lately I've been way to busy to be bored. Maybe later.

Have you ever heard of or seen the show? I'm wondering if it's at all popular. It was (is?) shown on BNN.
        I love you, you goober!

Required Reading

Originally Posted by Dew Knot Hump

For some reason I always thought "LOL" meant "lots of luck" and when a friends mother passed away awhile back I responded "LOL" to the email announcing it.

Originally Posted by Rada

gay.

Comment

Working...
        X