Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

The issue we've been discussing of our president meeting with totalitarian dictators

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The issue we've been discussing of our president meeting with totalitarian dictators

The first question in the debate yesterday was interestingly on this VERY topic! Strange, since we were arguing it all day long.

I think Hillary was right in line with my viewpoint on the issue, though Barack was quite reasonable also, though I agree with his viewpoint less so than that of Ms Clinton:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hwqDxLJNucg&feature=related

"We need to end George Bush's war on Science"

-Hillary Clinton.......

MY HERO!!!

Comment

Wow, that statement right there just won Hillary big points with me...... score!

.....err....sorry, I was at work, so I'm watching the debates now on youtube.

Comment

Oh, I saw a clip I recognized and realized this was an older debate I'm watching..I'm behind. Still, interesting stuff there.

Comment

Pretty lonely thread so far..

oke:

Bloofer Lady Scooter Ride

Comment

"During my entire lifetime, and even during Senator Clinton's entire lifetime."
            Last Fm

Originally Posted by tompetty

I guess you missed my point..

Comment

"We need to end George Bush's war on Science"

-Hillary Clinton.......

MY HERO!!!

Yea... I don't much care for Hillary, but I like that she understands Bush to be a knuckle dragging idiot.
              HCGB #289
              God FAQ

http://www.soundclick.com/g33k

Comment

"During my entire lifetime, and even during Senator Clinton's entire lifetime."

Comment

Obama would make a great 4 year "figurehead". He's black, he's a Democrat, he has a Muslim and Christian background. Def' could help change the "worlds" perspective of the U.S.A for the better.

Comment

Obama would make a great 4 year "figurehead". He's black, he's a Democrat, he has a Muslim and Christian background. Def' could help change the "worlds" perspective of the U.S.A for the better.

I agree with that actually. Our image in the rest of the world has been so tarnished by this administration it's not even funny.

However, I think we have more important issues than that in our lap right now that require more than a figurehead to solve.

Comment

I agree with that actually. Our image in the rest of the world has been so tarnished by this administration it's not even funny.

However, I think we have more important issues than that in our lap right now that require more than a figurehead to solve.

America will always have important issues that require a "more than" pres'. Four years is not a long time to solve anything. Neither is 8 for that matter. Having Obama as pres' for say 4 years (imo) will have more of a positive effect on the American peoples morality and the "Worlds" view of the U.S.A. than say a McCain or Hillary.

Any major issues America has (imo) will not be solved by the next president. For them it will be (imo) a lot of damage control and set up work for the future person in office.

Comment

America will always have important issues that require a "more than" pres'. Four years is not a long time to solve anything. Neither is 8 for that matter. Having Obama as pres' for say 4 years (imo) will have more of a positive effect on the American peoples morality and the "Worlds" view of the U.S.A. than say a McCain or Hillary.

Any major issues America has (imo) will not be solved by the next president. For them it will be (imo) a lot of damage control and set up work for the next person in office.

Agreed. Sad ... but true.
                        "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the War Room!"
                        President Merkin Muffley from Dr. Strangelove

"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
                        Groucho Marx

"There's just no zazz to be found. Not here anyway, not in these parts."
                        Toki Wartooth

Comment

It's a lot easier to destroy than create.
                          SUPER EVIL INDUSTRIES
                          SUPER EVIL FORUMS
                          Facebook ~ sonik777@hotmail.com
                          "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."

Originally Posted by Jimmy James

I have the gift of musical tolerance.

Comment

Working...
                          X