X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got a 2-humbucker Tele?

Anyone got one of these?

I really want one. It will probably be my next guitar. I'll probably go with a Squier and upgrade though.

I currently don't own a tele; though I'm looking out for a nice used MIM
    I've just never understood this...
    Isn't the "thing" about a tele is the single pups; stagared bridge pup set in the standard tele bridge? Isn't a tele about the twang?
    How is a 2 hummy considered a tele?
    Guitar Jam is an uncomfortable place. Full of satan worship and vulgarity.

Comment

I do...you've probably seen the pictures of it that I've posted before: the Spalted Maple HH Tele. It's been my "go-to" guitar for quite some time...it's really closer to a Les Paul in a lot of ways than a true Telecaster: dual 'buckers, set neck, mahogany body with a maple cap...

I love the thing...one of the best purchases I ever made. Light as a feather, too...

Comment

I do...you've probably seen the pictures of it that I've posted before: the Spalted Maple HH Tele. It's been my "go-to" guitar for quite some time...it's really closer to a Les Paul in a lot of ways than a true Telecaster: dual 'buckers, set neck, mahogany body with a maple cap...

I love the thing...one of the best purchases I ever made. Light as a feather, too...

What's the scale length on it? 25.5?
        Pigpen said it was OK!

Originally Posted by mdog114

Boy, you should REALLY go back and slap you're teachers!

Comment

What's the scale length on it? 25.5?

I actually have no idea...let me check.

Comment

Yep...25.5 .

Funny...I never paid attention to scale length at all, on any of my guitars...

Comment

I didn't know those were set neck...I've just seen the pictures of the front of them, I guess. Pretty cool...
              Pigpen said it was OK!

Originally Posted by mdog114

Boy, you should REALLY go back and slap you're teachers!

Comment

They're cool, but I guess you're not looking for traditional tele tones.

Comment

They're cool, but I guess you're not looking for traditional tele tones.

Nope, not really. I need two humbuckers really but I love the look and feel of a tele. I'm pretty sure these ones are bolt on though, not set neck.

Comment

Oh yes, I have one...

Comment

Oh yes, I have one...

How does it sound, feel? What music do you play with it? Can I have it?

Comment

thom york plays teh 72 deluxe. he made teh price go up on them.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-72-Telecaster-Deluxe-Electric-Guitar?sku=511141

Comment

Comment

Everyone who has one - how do they sound and what sort of music do you play with them?

Comment

Oh yes, I have one...

Screw the Tele for now; I wanna know about the Blackheart. How much do you love it? Use words like "oodles", please. I want to know if I need to buy one immediately or sooner than that.
                              Originally Posted by Jimmy James

Dmn23 is the douche around here.

Originally Posted by Uma Floresta

dmn23 has wisdom.

Originally Posted by surfsteve

dmn23 is a GREAT AMERICAN. WTF is wrong with you dickholes ?

Originally Posted by Flogger59

You, sir, are a man of impeccable taste and discernment

Comment

Working...
                              X