No announcement yet.

ex-gf update

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ex-gf update

she just gave me a call and wanted to catch up. after talking for a half hour I noticed she never once mentioned her bf when we discussed various things going on in our lives and on top of that said that when im next in NYC to let her know so she can juggle work sched so we can go out for drinks one night
    HCGJ Hyperbolic Race Traitor of the Year 2008

Originally Posted by Captain Scully

wayne vinson was sitting in seat 18c crying like a bitch.

i had to carry that softy out under my arm. if times got desperate he was going to be our raft.

he was wanting to store a bogner shiva in the coat closet. i later ate my lunch off that overpriced piece of **************** while i was sitting on the tail fin waiting for the rescue boats.

Originally Posted by mattoverb

omg I just noticed this thread has a vampire.

siihp
    LOUD NOISES

Comment

siihp

No other reply is more merited in this situation.
      Thanks be to God for heavy metal! (But praise be to Satan.)

Originally Posted by Dew Knot Hump

I pretty much have the best ears in the business so if I say you sound like Animal Collective Jr then you do.

Web Hosting, VPS, Cloud Backup - http://www.packetforce.net - Coupon code "harm50" for 50% off

Comment

No other reply is more merited in this situation.

Except Pics or it didn't happen
        Originally Posted by TheMan

I say banning people when they've done nothing wrong is a good thing. If the mods would give the death-ban to one random, innocent forumite every week, we'd see some god damn discipline around here.

Originally Posted by dmn23

Devil dog with a needle is right.

Comment

It'll be just like our first date over a year ago!
          HCGJ Hyperbolic Race Traitor of the Year 2008

Originally Posted by Captain Scully

wayne vinson was sitting in seat 18c crying like a bitch.

i had to carry that softy out under my arm. if times got desperate he was going to be our raft.

he was wanting to store a bogner shiva in the coat closet. i later ate my lunch off that overpriced piece of **************** while i was sitting on the tail fin waiting for the rescue boats.

Originally Posted by mattoverb

omg I just noticed this thread has a vampire.

Comment

It'll be just like our first date over a year ago!

except this time she will siiYp.

oke:

Comment

except this time she will siiYp.

oke:

Chuck has nowhere near enough confidence in his own sexuality to allow anything like this to happen.

Comment

Or Chucky will get her drunk and she'll go home to let her bf SIIHP.
                up in this B.

Originally Posted by CharvelFan, Stackabones, Mercer, jamesp, jelloman and Sad Navigator

Sutto is the man!, I look forward to Sutto's future work., Sutto. . . you're awesome, Sutto is correct., I think Sutto's right again, Sutto speaks the truth...I'mma do something crazy and agree with Sutto.

Comment

Or Chucky will get her drunk and she'll go home to let her bf SIIHP.

Comment

Chuck has nowhere near enough confidence in his own sexuality to allow anything like this to happen.

i know youre very liberal sexually, and thats great.

but if youre saying that a straight man has to have things shoved in his ass to prove his staunch heterosexuality...im not sure i agree with you there.

Comment

but if youre saying that a straight man has to have things shoved in his ass to prove his staunch heterosexuality...

I'm saying that this is an unequivocal rule.

I'm also saying that it applies only to Chucky.

Comment

I'm saying that this is an unequivocal rule.

I'm also saying that it applies only to Chucky.

so youre saying that chuckyb is gay unless he lets somebody put things up his duff?

Comment

so youre saying that chuckyb is gay unless he lets somebody put things up his duff?

no, not at all.

i'm also saying that "somebody" has to be a woman.

Comment

no, not at all.

i'm also saying that "somebody" has to be a woman.

gotcha. but youre saying he has to have a woman do this to prove he is straight? cant he just have vaginal intercourse with a female and not have anything go up his ass and be straight? or is he gay for having vaginal intercourse with a woman and refusing to have things inserted in his rectum?

Comment

gotcha. but youre saying he has to have a woman do this to prove he is straight? cant he just have vaginal intercourse with a female and not have anything go up his ass and be straight? or is he gay for having vaginal intercourse with a woman and refusing to have things inserted in his rectum?

i think you understand my meaning.

Comment

Working...
                              X