Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

i wont post pictures of my new lady friend, because i dont want to bring in bad vibes

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wont post pictures of my new lady friend, because i dont want to bring in bad vibes

...but i WILL post pictures of my ex-girlfriend.

Can you post her contact information? She looks teh dreamy.

Comment

Can you post her contact information? She looks teh dreamy.

haha.

you have no idea how wrong you are.

honestly shes not a bad looking girl at all(she has put on weight since these photos too BTW...), hell i was with her a long time...but her soul is as black as johnny cash's closet.

Comment

oh and as far as looking dreamy, teh new one puts her to shame.

onward and upward.

Comment

She's got a Leno-esque chin
          HCGJ Hyperbolic Race Traitor of the Year 2008

Originally Posted by Captain Scully

wayne vinson was sitting in seat 18c crying like a bitch.

i had to carry that softy out under my arm. if times got desperate he was going to be our raft.

he was wanting to store a bogner shiva in the coat closet. i later ate my lunch off that overpriced piece of **************** while i was sitting on the tail fin waiting for the rescue boats.

Originally Posted by mattoverb

omg I just noticed this thread has a vampire.

Comment

haha.

you have no idea how wrong you are.

honestly shes not a bad looking girl at all(she has put on weight since these photos too BTW...), hell i was with her a long time...but her soul is as black as johnny cash's closet.

OUCH

Comment

She's a fatty.
              XT Brotherhood

Comment

for the first year we were together she was 5' 1" and 110 pounds. after the first year she grew a lot...and i dont mean vertically.

oh these tangled webs we weave

Comment

for the first year we were together she was 5' 1" and 110 pounds. after the first year she grew a lot...and i dont mean vertically.

oh these tangled webs we weave

At least you don't have a kid with her. I get to see my ex significant fatter every week when we exchange the kid. I want to wear a shirt that says "she wasn't fat when I dated her". It really is embarrasing.
                  Originally Posted by TheMan

I say banning people when they've done nothing wrong is a good thing. If the mods would give the death-ban to one random, innocent forumite every week, we'd see some god damn discipline around here.

Originally Posted by dmn23

Devil dog with a needle is right.

Comment

Can we see her tits?
                    Guitar Jam is an uncomfortable place. Full of satan worship and vulgarity.

Comment

She looks cute, but if she's not cool then forget it.
                      '91 ampeg vl-502 w/ JJ's, Marshall 4-12 (#1982)beat to hell, '94 epi les paul goldtop w/ '57 classic bridge pu, 5150 bias modded, jackson 4-12, Fender blackout telecaster w/ WB bridge pu and SD '59 neck pu, more pedals!
                      http://myspace.com/subjectus
                      http://myspace.com/acceleratesacramento
                      member "Epiphone Empire"

Comment

the dump-good move. yech
                        "When war becomes the most profitable course of action, we can certainly expect more of it.” -Chalmers Johnson

"I've got a 1968 non-reverse firebird I (2 p90s), and the sound of that thing through a fender amp is chewy and delicious....thick yet snappy."- bad mutha-humpa

"I'd like to tit **************** her in the ass." - Tourette's Guy

"Toto is the essence of all that is good. Take me to Tototown" - College girl

Comment

Bionic Muffins is thiiiiiiiiiiiis big.

you forgot the caption.

I say banning people when they've done nothing wrong is a good thing. If the mods would give the death-ban to one random, innocent forumite every week, we'd see some god damn discipline around here.

Comment

you forgot the caption.

you mean measured from her left index finger to her right index finger.

Comment

you mean measured from her left index finger to her right index finger.

That's why she's smillin bro.

Comment

Working...
                              X