No announcement yet.

HCGJ Real Life Meetings

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCGJ Real Life Meetings

What is the largest one that has ever happened?

I would like to go to one of those. It would have to happen around tons of food and alcohol and guitars I would guess.

Too bad we are all so spread out

At one point a few years ago there were 15 of us in the dry wells and cages down in estew72s basement.

Comment

moestock
      brikstock
      rocktacular

I don't think it's too bad. The GBV board was ruined by too many meetings. I don't know what the **************** anybody is talking about anymore. Buncha insular ****************tards.
      Originally Posted by Crab_Cake

That said I cannot stand animal cruelty, especially against friends of humanity. These include horses, dogs, chimps, and to a lesser extent dolphins.

Great band.

Originally Posted by sonik

little african girl machete gang victims

Everybody Hates Miserycast

Comment

Ours was certainly not the biggest.
        Elmstock was Pi
        Originally Posted by tiger roach

NORWEGIAN motherf**ker DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Comment

Ours was certainly not the biggest.
          Elmstock was Pi

Comment

moestock
            brikstock
            rocktacular

I don't think it's too bad. The GBV board was ruined by too many meetings. I don't know what the **************** anybody is talking about anymore. Buncha insular ****************tards.

Brikstock was missing that vital ingredient though wasn't it?

Why Brikus WHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY!?
            Originally Posted by Tom Fucherheigen

He is an adult now, but he is a child in the trousers.

Originally Posted by clay sails

This is essentially the same as married life, except that when you get married you share space with someone who washes your cum socks.

Comment

If Dew Knot Hump ever makes it over here he can attend Gettingthe****************beatenoutofhimbyExpresswayToYrSkulls tock.

This is essentially the same as married life, except that when you get married you share space with someone who washes your cum socks.

Comment

If Dew Knot Hump ever makes it over here he can attend Gettingthe****************beatenoutofhimbyExpresswayToYrSkulls tock.

EFF Yew, bawbag.

Comment

That reminds me; I need to fill in the tread on the tractor tires before I run him over or they'll be able to trace the tracks.

That said I cannot stand animal cruelty, especially against friends of humanity. These include horses, dogs, chimps, and to a lesser extent dolphins.

Great band.

Comment

I met Cvogue in a men's bath house.
                    Yer Blues wrote:I am from the Beavis and Butthead generation.

Comment

That reminds me; I need to fill in the tread on the tractor tires before I run him over or they'll be able to trace the tracks.

I'll be in Springfield in July attending a seminar entitled "50 Ways To Kill A Man With Your Bare Hands."

When it's over we should get together. Seriously.

Comment

I'll be in Springfield in July attending a seminar entitled "50 Ways To Kill A Man With Your Bare Hands."

I'd exterminate Brocktoon by garrotting him with his dungaree straps

Comment

At one point a few years ago there were 15 of us in the dry wells and cages down in estew72s basement.

Good times... Good times.
                          Git away from that wheel-barruh, boy! You don’t know nuthin’ ‘bout no machin’ry!

Comment

Budweiser's on me if the first part is true.

*cues expressway and his lethal bag of stale savoury meat pies*

Great band.

Comment

I'd exterminate Brocktoon by garrotting him with his dungaree straps

I'd beat you with your own fists and then pummel your gourd with a cudgel I got off a dead guido.

Great band.

Comment

• Working...
                                X