X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 fans - Schumacher is replacing Massa

http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/index.shtml

I'm not expecting much as he has no testing or experience in this car. Also the last time he raced he had traction control and grooved tires.

However, I think it would be awesome if after a few races and some seat time he is back up to speed. A win would be awesome.

"You won't like me when I'm angry because I back up my rage with facts and documented sources" ~ The Credible Hulk

This will be big news for Mrs. Roach. She is a big fan of Schumy and hasn't watched a race since he retired.

OTOH, mojo to Massa. I hope his brain is feeling better.
    Brian

"it aint nothin' but a jam"
    -Jimi Hendrix 10-10-68

Comment

Wow. That should be interesting. I wonder if Schumacher still has what it takes.

Comment

F1 just got a lot more interesting with this announcement. I can't wait for the next race.
        Any problem can be solved by the suitable application of nuclear weapons.

XT Brotherhood

Comment

There's no way he can win the championship at this point but I think seeing Schumacher on the podium would be one of the coolest "Rocky" moments ever. It might not happen but you never know. Statistically speaking he's the greatest driver in the history of Formula One so if anyone could pull it off it would be him.
          Originally Posted by Jimmy James

Dmn23 is the douche around here.

Originally Posted by Uma Floresta

dmn23 has wisdom.

Originally Posted by surfsteve

dmn23 is a GREAT AMERICAN. WTF is wrong with you dickholes ?

Originally Posted by Flogger59

You, sir, are a man of impeccable taste and discernment

Comment

Valencia is not the best track to make a comeback IMHO, especially in a car that is so different from what he last drove.

For his first race, I think just getting in the points would be respectable.
            "You won't like me when I'm angry because I back up my rage with facts and documented sources" ~ The Credible Hulk

Comment

Schumacher is still helping them build the cars, I'm sure he's quite familiar with it. Will be interesting to see...
              Octomom is my favorite Xmen

Comment

FAP FAP FAP FAP

Comment

Favre and Jordan all over again.

I'm very interested to see how he'll do since all the changes this year.
                  Thanks be to God for heavy metal! (But praise be to Satan.)

Originally Posted by Dew Knot Hump

I pretty much have the best ears in the business so if I say you sound like Animal Collective Jr then you do.

Web Hosting, VPS, Cloud Backup - http://www.packetforce.net - Coupon code "harm50" for 50% off

Comment

I'm not expecting it, but how bad are the other drivers going to look if Schumacher wins a race?

Anyway will be good to see Schumacher vs Hamilton, the Ferrari and Mclaren are fairly evenly matched this season so it should be a close match-up.
                    Member of the Epiphone Empire
                    Member of the F-Holes

The Practice

Comment

I'm not expecting it, but how bad are the other drivers going to look if Schumacher wins a race?

How good would he look?
                      Originally Posted by Jimmy James

Dmn23 is the douche around here.

Originally Posted by Uma Floresta

dmn23 has wisdom.

Originally Posted by surfsteve

dmn23 is a GREAT AMERICAN. WTF is wrong with you dickholes ?

Originally Posted by Flogger59

You, sir, are a man of impeccable taste and discernment

Comment

How good would he look?

Too good. He might actually make the Valencia GP interesting this year.

Because of the testing ban this year, does it mean he won't get to drive the Ferrari F60 until the Thursday/Friday practice sessions before the race?
                        Member of the Epiphone Empire
                        Member of the F-Holes

The Practice

Comment

Woo-hoo!

Realistically, I don't think he can possibly be in the physical condition that was his hallmark when he was full-time. That said, he certainly knows what it takes. No matter whether or not he can deliver, it certainly makes things much more interesting!
                          ...but, this one goes to eleven.

Comment

He should be back in the point standings within three races tops...
                            Dave

Comment

Too good. He might actually make the Valencia GP interesting this year.

Because of the testing ban this year, does it mean he won't get to drive the Ferrari F60 until the Thursday/Friday practice sessions before the race?

Correct. He can do some straight line testing but that's all.

Comment

Working...
                              X