Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brother's girlfriend has been cheating on him

Hey... Happy new years to the HCGJ and all of the HC forum. Hope you all have a happy new year in 2010.

Back to the original topic though. I found out tonight from my oldest brother's gf. That my middle brother's girlfriend has been cheating on him. I don't know how many time or when it happened. Since I got the news from my oldest brother who is/was ****************in pissed up pretty hard.

Anyways... I talked it over with my mom and my oldest brother.. and yeah... My mom is trying to be the rational one and my oldest brother.. well he is too drunk to stand right now so.. Ill talk to him more tomorrow about it.

As for myself.. I am steaming right now. My middle brother and her are currently living under my roof... and I myself don't stand for that type of ****************.. specially since she is living here. I am either gonna be the one to tell him.. or get my oldest brother or mom to tell him.

Cause the fact is that now that I know. If everyone is gonna keep quiet on this here.. and if she is still living here within the next week. I will probably just up and come out with it like hard.. and I don't really know what will happen after that. I mean I can't really keep a secret from my brother, especially like that.

Sorry about the rambling on and ****************. What do you think I should do/say?

Any advice will be appreciated. Never had to deal with a situation like this.
    Daniel
    :arg:
    "I bet Jaymz Hetfield gives out a loud bellowing "OH YEAH!!!" when he takes poo".

**************** happens man.

My advice is: blackmail.

Good luck and enjoy your profits.
    MOTGLHC

Originally Posted by ChuckyB

Remember. When in doubt...GET AWESOME

NO MORE PRETZEL LOGIC POTHEAD PROPAGANDA
    JOIN THE UNION NOW

GEARZ:
    MiM Tele, Epiphone DOT
    Zvex Fuzz Factory, Korg DT10, Boss OS-2, Bigg Muff USA
    Matamp GT1, Fender Champion 600, Engl Thunder Reverb

Comment

could be worse
      Excuse me, could i please use your vagina?

A-WANGA-TANG-TANG!

Comment

Just so you know, when you tell someone info like that, typically they turn on you. He may not but don't be surprised if he calls you every name in the book for accusing his sweet girl that would never do anything like that to him. Often these things turn ugly and the police blotters are full of domestic violence disputes that start out just like this.

I know this is a radical approach but another way to deal with it is to just say "So what?" So she cheats on him. If they are otherwise happy, what gives you the right to enter into their relationship and destroy it? Just so you know, many people cheat, are discreet about about it, their spouses never find out and they live out their lives happilly ever after. It happens everyday.

I know, that's just a radical idea and probably not a good one but it is an option. We all know you're going to tell him. Good luck with that and we'll all hope for the best.
        "Born to Play" MP3 album at iTunes & Amazon.

Comment

women do seem to cheat more often then men nowadays. It's hard to find a good one but when you do she's gold. I'd check out the situation a little more to see and be certain of my facts before I told him or have someone follow her and take some photos then email it to both of them and sit back and watch the fireworks...
          "All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent" - Thomas Jefferson

"There are two types of people - those that come into a room and say, 'Well, here I am!' and those who come in and say, 'Ah, there you are.' - Frederick L Collins

"Stop googling your answers and think like a man" - WhiteOp

Comment

Stay out of their business.
            There are four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody. There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about that, because it was Everybody's job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it. It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done!

Comment

tell her first and let her know you'll tell him soon or eventually.

she can either take that chance to defend herself (how much do you trust this other girl?), tell him first, or hightail it out of there. at worst it gives her a chance to come up with a lie/story that could make things worse, but if it's true, i guess things are bad already.
              start where you are,
              use what you have,
              do what you can. arthur ashe

Comment

If they aren't married, your to blame for letting them live together under your roof. Confront her with exact facts and if you don't have exact facts leave it alone get some stones and tell your brother that he and his girlfriend they need to find their own place if they want to continue living together.

Comment

The sooner he knows, the better. It sucks to be you though, not a nice position to be in As you found out from your older brother's GF, why not get her to tell him? Either way, he needs to know. I just hope the **************** doesn't hit the fan too much(in terms of the 3 of you living together) when he does find out. Good luck, you'll need it

Edit: Actually, it might be better if you tell the GF you know and ask her to tell him - an 'if you don't, I will' kind of thing. That could go seriously wrong too though.
                  Female fronted pop rock - Project 64

Originally Posted by jaxn slim

Jim Henson lived with his parents, didn't he?

Originally Posted by mattburnside

I think you may have picked one of very few career paths where being a manchild is an asset.

Comment

why is it that the cheaters always tell you to mind your own business...oke:
                    "All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent" - Thomas Jefferson

"There are two types of people - those that come into a room and say, 'Well, here I am!' and those who come in and say, 'Ah, there you are.' - Frederick L Collins

"Stop googling your answers and think like a man" - WhiteOp

Comment

why is it that the cheaters always tell you to mind your own business...oke:

I've been married nearly 20 years and have never and will never cheat on my wife.

Still though these things always end badly, sometimes violently. I'm an old guy, I've seen it many times, it's not always violently but it ALWAYS ends badly. It sounds wrong to just walk away but it's usually best for everyone. Ever hear the expression Ignorance is bliss? This is one of those occasions where if everyone is happy it's really best to just leave them to their own lives.

Another thing to consider is he may even know about it but choses to ignore it. Yeah, I know another radical concept but for whatever reasons people do in fact choose to look the other way sometimes. However, if you force him to address it then he has to recognize and of course the relationship unravels from that point.

Bottom line, it's their life and who are we to interfere in it? Are we really doing them any favors or is it just for our own satisfaction? Tough questions but you have to ask them.
                      "Born to Play" MP3 album at iTunes & Amazon.

Comment

Unless it's your dick she's on you should stay out of their business. At the MOST you should confront HER...

Comment

I for one couldn't live with 2 people knowing one is cheating on the other If he isn't going to get involved, then he should ask them to move out in my opinion. Still, if my brother knew my wife/GF or whatever was cheating on me and didn't tell me, I'd be incredibly pissed Different strokes I guess.
                          Female fronted pop rock - Project 64

Originally Posted by jaxn slim

Jim Henson lived with his parents, didn't he?

Originally Posted by mattburnside

I think you may have picked one of very few career paths where being a manchild is an asset.

Comment

Call Maury F'in Povich

Originally Posted by Notes_Norton

I'm sorry for the rant, but death threats, hate mail, and hundreds of pizzas not picked up really irks me.

Originally Posted by Mossy Moss

I liked you better as your previous alt. Now you're just a giant walking vagina filled with sand and yeast.

Comment

Just so you know, when you tell someone info like that, typically they turn on you. He may not but don't be surprised if he calls you every name in the book for accusing his sweet girl that would never do anything like that to him. Often these things turn ugly and the police blotters are full of domestic violence disputes that start out just like this.

I know this is a radical approach but another way to deal with it is to just say "So what?" So she cheats on him. If they are otherwise happy, what gives you the right to enter into their relationship and destroy it? Just so you know, many people cheat, are discreet about about it, their spouses never find out and they live out their lives happilly ever after. It happens everyday.

I know, that's just a radical idea and probably not a good one but it is an option. We all know you're going to tell him. Good luck with that and we'll all hope for the best.

Are you serious? That is probably the worst attitude someone could take. Love and trust are serious issues and should not be trivialized. If I can't trust my GF to keep it in her pants then she is not suitable GF material, let alone wife material.

There is nothing you can do to hurt a person more than by cheating on them. If she wants to sleep around then he has to know about it and be ok with it. Not that I would approve but it is their life and their decision but they have to make it together.
                              Originally Posted by eloydrummerboy

Crab_Cake is right

Originally Posted by sonik

Age would probably be a factor. I imagine the elderly and very young being much easier to tear into.

Comment

Working...
                              X