X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's it: I'm switching back to 9's

...from 10's.

Some of you claimed that "9's are for ********************s" when I posted a similar thread a few months ago, but I can't stand my fingers ripping to death when I play over 2 hours. It's fine at first, but after a while bending will start to kill my fingers.

I'm switching back to 9's, and I'm also going to use the "I'm asian, unlike you roaring massive caucasians" excuse
    Originally Posted by Noam Chomsky

Whenever you hear anything said very confidently, the first thing that should come to mind is, wait a minute is that true?

Last.fmgoodusername wrotemc100 is an utter cunt but completely correct

Comment

Comment

Good thing you're not a Dick Dale enthusiast then.

Bloofer Lady Scooter Ride

Comment

Last.fmgoodusername wrotemc100 is an utter cunt but completely correct

Comment

You have weak hands
            Female fronted pop rock - Project 64

Originally Posted by jaxn slim

Jim Henson lived with his parents, didn't he?

Originally Posted by mattburnside

I think you may have picked one of very few career paths where being a manchild is an asset.

Comment

Comment

9s are the most popular string size. Jimi Hendrix used 9s. Don't let these gents take the piss out of you, Radomu. Nobody needs to worry about what size you use except you.

Comment

Tony Iommi invented Metal on 8s.
                  Originally Posted by Motorik

If I were a boxer my walk-in music would be 'Do You Really Wanna Hurt Me?"

Originally Posted by vikingrat

America because we have more dead people on Mt Everest and we have Lake Tahoe which the native Asians believed to be the mouth way to hell. Also Blackmore, Malmsteen, Page, Hackett, Howe, Fripp etc were all born in America. Futhurmore the best bands to come out of the British Invasion wre Americans. We also have fat homeless people.

Comment

9s are the most popular string size. Jimi Hendrix used 9s. Don't let these gents take the piss out of you, Radomu. Nobody needs to worry about what size you use except you.

So did my favorite guitarist of all time, Jimmy Page. He used Ernie Ball 9's, but he's an "asian" too so

You have weak hands

I know that

Whenever you hear anything said very confidently, the first thing that should come to mind is, wait a minute is that true?

Comment

Billy Gibbons uses 8s. And he even detunes sometimes.

Comment

Billy Gibbons uses 8s. And he even detunes sometimes.

Well... the strap height was brutally low for him

Comment

So did my favorite guitarist of all time, Jimmy Page. He used Ernie Ball 9's, but he's an "asian" too so

wat?
                          Originally Posted by Motorik

If I were a boxer my walk-in music would be 'Do You Really Wanna Hurt Me?"

Originally Posted by vikingrat

America because we have more dead people on Mt Everest and we have Lake Tahoe which the native Asians believed to be the mouth way to hell. Also Blackmore, Malmsteen, Page, Hackett, Howe, Fripp etc were all born in America. Futhurmore the best bands to come out of the British Invasion wre Americans. We also have fat homeless people.

Comment

Play what you like. I prefer 9 gauge heavy bottom sets on most of my guitars. I use 10s on my LP sometimes.

Comment

wat?

don't tell me that he's 100% caucasian

Comment

Working...
                              X