Move Remove Collapse

Conversation Detail Module
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos of Aurora Borealis yesterday

From Michigan, a panorama looking over Lake Superior:

From Denmark

weebz wrote:God appeared to me in a dream and said "Thou shalt post on Guitar Jam"

Originally Posted by Tatanka

OK, so we can safely conclude, looking at the requested pic, that Mr. Bluesman is a God among men.

Originally Posted by Dew Knot Hump

You are so ****************ing annoying I seriously should put you on ignore.

I'd like to be there when your house of jazz cards comes crashing down on you one of these days.

You give jazz and it's practicioners a bad name in the same way Richie Sambora gives love a bad name.

Originally Posted by Tony_Manero

Jazz guitar sounds like the way old people smell.

Very cool.
      PM me about Online One-on-One Guitar Lessons, via Skype and Paypal

Hint for online instructors...play the example in it's entirety, THEN talk about it for 5 minutes.

The only good liberal is a...well, we're still trying to figure out the answer to that one.

Uma is a motorik.

"it aint nothin' but a jam"
        -Jimi Hendrix 10-10-68

man, that is beautiful...i really hope I get to experience that first hand one day
          Originally Posted by Karl Verkade

It rules guitarists with an iron fist. It is their mistress, and it is their haunted soul....Kingdoms (of tone) rise and fall and bend to its will. It is the siren. It is the dryad. It is the beautiful cruelty. It is delay.

Custom Tele/Reverend Six Gun>POG2>Strymon OB.1 Compressor>Timmy>Super Signa Drive>Little Green Wonder>Ernie Ball VP>M13>RV-5>Tweaker

Formerly known as awscheibe1126

I made the mistake of including the name of the band I was in at the time I started my account here, but a lot of my friends really do call me "gibby"...
              My guitfiddle vidyas
              Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Gibby McFender
              Good trades with: jnapruitt, jelloman, emptyparadigm, teleman, atrox, Norcal_Gtr, Cale 76, Moops, Fart Murphy, gutterking, npidge, shimrod69, HickorySMOKES

bassist for Fools For Rowan. Check us out!

At this time of year? At this time of day? In this part of the country? Localized entirely within your kitchen?
                Bouquet of clumsy words

Originally Posted by Jimmy James

**************** you and Jason Mraz.

Originally Posted by Crab_Cake

That said I cannot stand animal cruelty, especially against friends of humanity. These include horses, dogs, chimps, and to a lesser extent dolphins.

Great band.

Originally Posted by sonik

little african girl machete gang victims

Everybody Hates Miserycast

I've seen them a couple of times when I lived in New Brunswick where I grew up but I was too young to appreciate them. I didn't even know what they were at the time.
                    Foul language is the sign of a weak mind trying to express itself forcibly. * Thankfully, my computer program masks all the foul language and changes it to @&%)7#

Awesome pics!

were expecting the southern lights as well, but i've been disappointed so far
                        Mercury by day, Uranus by night.

Originally Posted by Hamza Ashgari

Saudi women... won't go to hell "because it's impossible to go there twice."

bah... its no double rainbow.

I'm pretty sure that was just Seymour Skinner making steamed hams.
                            Originally Posted by Ferdinandstrat

And Mr. Grimace, there is nothing that I would be delighted more to do right now then to punch you in the face until it disintegrates.

SPACE FOR RENT

It was way too cloudy to see anything over here

Originally Posted by ChuckyB

Remember. When in doubt...GET AWESOME

NO MORE PRETZEL LOGIC POTHEAD PROPAGANDA
                              JOIN THE UNION NOW

MiM Tele, Epiphone DOT
                              Zvex Fuzz Factory, Korg DT10, Boss OS-2, Bigg Muff USA
                              Matamp GT1, Fender Champion 600, Engl Thunder Reverb