No announcement yet.

The Tea Party

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Tea Party

What are they doing electing an horrible ****************ing fatty?

How can they have deviated from their core value of taut-thighed snow milfs in such an egregious manner?
    Fast, clean and cheap.

Who's the fatty?
    Originally Posted by rhino55

I think lonechicken is the one that always says dont stick your dick in the crazy more than once. Thats good advice.

Originally Posted by Gaindrain

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Comment

They're laying the groundwork for their constitutional amendment banning erections.
      We were just trying to write songs about prostitutes and lesbians, that's all. - Paul McCartney

Comment

Who's the fatty?

Dunno. Big hair, many chins lady.

I was watching it on foreign telly so the audio content consisted of unintelligible, barbaric gibberish.
        Fast, clean and cheap.

Comment

Comment

what do they stand for?
            If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face...forever

Comment

I was watching it on foreign telly so the audio content consisted of unintelligible, barbaric gibberish.

Fox News?

Comment

what do they stand for?

Less gubmint. At least, until they get elected.
                CONTAINS TRACE AMOUNTS OF ROCK AND COUNTRY. South Bound LaneHC 3.0 -- Making you miss HC 2.0

Comment

[QUOTE=mattburnside;40968827]Less gubmint. At least, until they get elected.
                  /QUOTE]

i suspect they only want less government when it benefits them? So that wouldnt apply to freedom of/from religion, abortion, death penalty, gay adoption and other liberal things right?
                  If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face...forever

Comment

Less gubmint. At least, until they get elected.

How could anybody be against having fire departments? This whole thing just blows my mind.

In other news - the Tea Party is probably the best thing that could ever happen for....wait for it......Democrats.

It's going to splinter the Republican party and make them a less effective at the polls in a general election if the Tea Party candidates who don't win the primaries decide to run as independants.

Comment

What I was thinking.

Comment

How could anybody be against having fire departments? This whole thing just blows my mind.

The shirts are fake, but somewhat plausible.

http://imvotingteaparty.com/
                        CONTAINS TRACE AMOUNTS OF ROCK AND COUNTRY. South Bound LaneHC 3.0 -- Making you miss HC 2.0

Comment

When people realize that the good of the nation requires cooperation instead of splinterization, things will move forward again.

Comment

A party full of Palins.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X