Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, here's a video of my interview with Richie Kotzen

You can't really see me, though (and you can barely hear me, for that matter). But that's me on the right. This interview was held before his show in Zagreb last week. Part 2 incoming...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL-nGRp_poQ

edit:

part 2!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc47sLBdQlk
    Originally Posted by Tatanka

OK, so we can safely conclude, looking at the requested pic, that Mr. Bluesman is a God among men.

Originally Posted by Dew Knot Hump

You are so ****************ing annoying I seriously should put you on ignore.

I'd like to be there when your house of jazz cards comes crashing down on you one of these days.

You give jazz and it's practicioners a bad name in the same way Richie Sambora gives love a bad name.

Originally Posted by Tony_Manero

Jazz guitar sounds like the way old people smell.

Motorik isn't sure who that is?
    Yer Blues wrote:I am from the Beavis and Butthead generation.

Comment

Nice job.

Comment

Nice dude! Excellent!
        HCGB #289
        God FAQ

http://www.soundclick.com/g33k

Comment

Motorik isn't sure who that is?

Everyone is rated exactly where they should be.
          Originally Posted by Calum

Is she cuddling a dirty swan?

Originally Posted by vikingrat

The world doesn't need a new generation of hippies.

Comment

Everyone is rated exactly where they should be.

There's nothing you can do that can't be done.

Comment

Thanks JJ, I was kinda hoping you'd see this, as I really liked your interview with him from last year (was it?). This was done very quickly as he had a show to do, and as you can see it wasn't very well recorded, but I'm really glad to have done it and see it now online anyway.

OK, so we can safely conclude, looking at the requested pic, that Mr. Bluesman is a God among men.

I'd like to be there when your house of jazz cards comes crashing down on you one of these days.

You give jazz and it's practicioners a bad name in the same way Richie Sambora gives love a bad name.

Comment

That was very cool!
                He really answers questions thoroughly without any bull****************.
                You asked some good questions too.

Interestingly enough, I used to know that Arlen guy he was talking about. He was good friends with my buddy/old drummer, Dan Potruch (who played drums on Kotzen's "Live in Sao Paolo" CD), and he played a bunch of keys and piano on my old band's CD, "Notions of Gold."
                My MYSPACE Page

My Soundclick Page

My YouTube Stuff

Comment

That's cool. I always loved Arlan's work on Richie's stuff. And your buddy Dan also played a few track on Richie's latest album Peace Sign. Thanks!

Comment

Thanks JJ, I was kinda hoping you'd see this, as I really liked your interview with him from last year (was it?). This was done very quickly as he had a show to do, and as you can see it wasn't very well recorded, but I'm really glad to have done it and see it now online anyway.

I can tell you came ready and did your research. Great questions. The last time I interviewed him I tried to get him to not do so many ballads. The crooner stuff slows his shows down.

I want him to add this back to his set list.

Comment

That was awesome, thanks for posting it
                      Female fronted pop rock - Project 64

Originally Posted by jaxn slim

Jim Henson lived with his parents, didn't he?

Originally Posted by mattburnside

I think you may have picked one of very few career paths where being a manchild is an asset.

Comment

Nice interview!
                        Originally Posted by requiem156

I don't have to find something to dislike - it comes naturally.

Comment

Thanks fellas! I've been getting REALLY good feedback.

I can tell you came ready and did your research. Great questions. The last time I interviewed him I tried to get him to not do so many ballads. The crooner stuff slows his shows down.

Well, I guess you could call it "research", but the truth is I'm actually a stupidly big fan of his and I already knew what I wanted to ask without looking any further.

I'm with you on the ballads thing. Especially since it's a trio. Ballads usually don't work in trios. I'd love to see him bring Arlan on the road...

Comment

Holy ****************! It was posted on BlabberMouth!

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=150045&utm_sourc e=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ blabbermouth+%28Blabbermouth.net%27s+Daily+Headlin es%29&utm_content=Twitter

Comment

Excellent! well done!
                              Originally Posted by Jimmy James

You're the British SAS of Metal.

Originally Posted by Phlat Phive

You're a man of refined taste and strong opinions.

Originally Posted by goodusername

Mosiddiqi is a prick, btw.

Some Tunes:

http://www.box.net/shared/zbo8hrncu2
                              http://www.box.net/shared/dnlnkn3g44
                              http://www.box.net/shared/th4tv5noyi

Comment

Working...
                              X